Designation: Asst. Professor
Teaching : 18.5 years
UG :Instrumentation and Control Engineering
PG : Industrial Engineering and Management
PhD: PHD doing in Biomedical Instrumentation
- S. Radhakrishnan, S. G.Nair and J. Isaac,” Multi Parameter Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System Model For Blood Oxygen Saturation Level Maintenance Of Ventilated Patients.”, International Journal of Acquatic Science ,Web of Science, Vol 12, Issue 03, pp. 1519-1528, 2021.
- S. Radhakrishnan, S. G.Nair and J. Isaac,” Multilayer perceptron neural network model development for mechanical ventilator parameters prediction by real time system learning,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Elsevier, Vol 71, Jan 2022, pp.103170.
- S. Radhakrishnan, S. G.Nair and J. Isaac,” Analysis of parameters affecting bloodoxygen saturation and modeling of fuzzy logic system for inspired oxygen prediction,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, Vol.176, pp. 43-49, 2019.
- Sita Radhakrishnan, Jomon Joseph, Anila Mathew, MPLS-VPN, published in Journal,International Conference ICVCOM 2009,April 2009 at Saintgits College of Engg,Kottayam, Published in Journal, IJCSKE -pp 31-36
- DBMS for Advanced Materials And Product Delivery Schedules In Composites Entity at VSSC in National Conference NCRIT 2009 , RIT Pampady
- Modern trends in Multiprotocol Label switching- National Conference on Advance Communication systems, March 2009, SJCET, Palai
- Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management -National Conference on Technology Trends-NCTT 2007,CET,TVM
- Recent Advances in MPLS- National Conference on current trends in wireless and wired communication-Feb 2009,CSI Institute of technology,Thovalai, Kanyakumari
- S. Radhakrishnan, S. G. Nair and J. Isaac, “Pairwise classification of blood gas parameters for fuzzy variable selection,” International Conference on Perceptions in Biomedical Engineering and Affordable Healthcare Tehnologies – MEDCON-2019, Sahrdya College of Engineering and Technology, Thrissur, Kerala, May 13 – 14, 2019.
- S. Radhakrishnan, S. G. Nair, S. G. J. Prasad and J. Isaac, Predicting Ventilator Modes to maintain Blood Oxygen Saturation of Post-Surgical Patients Within Desired Limit Using Weighted KNN Classification Algorithm,” In TENCON IEEE Region 10 Conference, 1789-1793, 2019.
- FPGA Implementation of New Generation Block Cipher, International Conference, ICVCI 2011 at Saintgits College of Engg,Kottayam
- KTU sponsored FDP on Robotics and control byAdi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady April 2021
- AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Robotics” from 2020-12-14 to 2020-12-18 at Narayana engineering college, Nellore.
- AICTE ATAL FDP on Artificial Intelligence, 7-11 Dec, 2020, Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai
- Design Robots for International Events” for S4 and S6 students of Robotics and Automation Engineering, on June 9, 2022 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- Biomedical Instrumentation
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sita radhakrishnan