Designation: Assistant Professor (Sr.)
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering, University of Madras.
- M Tech Chemical Process Control, Calicut University.
- Ph.D Environmental Technology, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland.
- Project Consulting: 1 year
- Research: 4 years
- Teaching: 2 years
- Industry: 1 year,
- Anshy Oonnittan, Pirjo Isosaari, Mika Sillanpää, Effect of polarity reversal on HCB removal during Electrokinetic Fenton process, Journal of Environmental Engineering 139 (2013) 1228–1232.
- Anshy Oonnittan, Mika Sillanpää, Water treatment by electro-Fenton treatment, Current organic chemistry 16 (2012) 2060-2072.
- Anshy Oonnittan, Pirjo Isosaari, Mika Sillanpää, Oxidant availability and its effect on HCB removal during Electrokinetic Fenton process, Separation and purification technology 76 (2010) 146-150.
- Anshy Oonnittan, Reena Shrestha, Mika Sillanpää, Effect of Cyclodextrin on the Remediation of Hexachlorobenzene in Soil by Electrokinetic Fenton Process, Separation and purification technology 64 (2009) 314–320.
- Anshy Oonnittan, Reena Shrestha, Mika Sillanpää. Removal of hexachlorobenzene from soil by electrokinetically enhanced chemical oxidation. Journal of hazardous materials 162, (2009) 989-993.
- Anshy Oonnittan, Reena Shrestha, Mika Sillanpää, Remediation of hexachlorobenzene in soil by enhanced electrokinetic Fenton process. Journal of environmental science and health Part A, Vol. 43, No.8 (2008), 894-900.
- Oonnittan, A., Shrestha, R. and Sillanpää, M. Remediation of Hexachlorobenzene in Soil by Enhanced Electrokinetic Fenton Process. – Proceedings of EREM 2007, Vigo, Spain.
Anshy Oonnittan, Mika Sillanpaa, Claudio Cameselle, and Krishna R. Reddy, Field Applications of Electrokinetic Remediation of Soils Contaminated with Heavy Metals, Chapter 29 in Electrochemical Remediation Technologies for Polluted Soils, Sediments and Groundwater, Reddy, K.R., and Cameselle, C., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2009 (ISBN: 978-0-470-38343-8).
- Waste water treatment using advanced oxidation processes
- Electrokinetic soil remediation
- Electro Fenton processes
Email : email@example.com