Designation: Assistant Professor (Sr)
Education: B.Tech, M Tech, Ph.D
Teaching : 6 years
Non Teaching: 5years
UG : Chemical Engineering(2008)
PG : Process Control- Chemical Engineering(2011)
PhD: Chemical Engineering(2023)
- “Effective Tri-metallic TiO2 supported catalyst for hydrocarbon from CO2” Krishnan, J N Ullas, Shaha Ajish Jivanlal and Sarat Chandra Babu Jakka Journal of the Indian Chemical Society 2022, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jics.2022.100859
- “TiO2 nanorod supported Multi-metallic Heterogeneous Catalyst for Conversion of CO2 to Methanol under moderate operating conditions” JNU Krishnan, SCB Jakka, Inorganic Chemistry Communications March 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.inoche.2022.109375
- “Non-catalytic and catalytic pyrolysis of citrus waste (orange peel)” Indian Chemical Engineer, March 2022.S Poddar, JNU Krishnan, SCB Jakka. https://doi.org/10.1080/00194506.2022.2046510
- “Carbon dioxide: No longer a global menace: A future source for chemicals”,JNU Krishnan, SCB Jakka – Materials Today: Proceedings, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.09.271
- “Numerical Experimentation and Validation of Shrinking Particle-Gas Reaction in a Pilot Plant Downer Reactor”, B Govindan, AK Tiwari, UK JN, JS Chandra Babu, R TK… – Combustion Science and Technology, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1080/00102202.2021.1955871
- “Effective Tri-metallic TiO2 supported catalyst for hydrocarbon from CO2” Paper presentation at ACMS Conference, Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata, April 14th-16th, 2022, Abstract ID: MSE-OP-42
- “Carbon Dioxide: No Longer a Global Menace: A Future Source for Chemicals” oral presentation in International Conference on Novel Engineering Materials for Biomedical, Energy, Environment, Sensing and Other Applications 2021(Icon-Bees’21) 11th March-13th March 2021 Book of Abstract, Page 79,2021
- “Gainful Reclamation of E-Waste using a Catalytic Reactor” oral presentation in PYRO ASIA 2020, E-SYMPOSIUM, December 11th to 13th, 2020, Conference Abstracts book, Page 31,2020
- “Effective Multi-metallic-catalyst for utilizing carbon dioxide to form Methanol under mild operating conditions” Poster presentation ReOpen 2020 Research Opportunities in Petroleum, Energy and Natural Gas 2020, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh February 24th -27th, 2020
- “Nanoporous Anodic Alumina Engineered Support with Carbon Nano Tubes for Treatment of Ground Water Contaminated with Pesticide” published in International Conference on Nanotechnology Applications: Chemical, Energy and Environment (NACEE-2017) ISBN- 978-93-5268-680-3
- Presented and published paper on “Identification of hazardous zones around an LPG pipe line during its rupture using CFD tools” in national level conference TechnoSCAPE 2013- “Separation techniques in Chemical and Petroleum Engineering” conference at VIT University, Vellore,Tamil Nadu.
- Attended GIAN Course on "Microstructural Engineering and Properties of Advanced Ceramics" by the expert Prof. Young- Wook Kim faculty of University of Seoul, South Korea from 15 th Nov 2016 to 21 st Nov 2016 organized by Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, in IIT Roorkee
- Attended GIAN Course on “Advances in Multiphase Processes” by the expert Dr. Krishnaswamy Nanda Kumar, Chair, Louisiana State University, USA from 28-11-2016 to 06- 12-2016 organized by Department of Chemical Engineering in NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Attended Workshop on “Innovative & Sustainable Chemical and Process Analysis, Design & Synthesis” with Resource person Dr. Rafiqul Gani, Professor, Department of Chemical & Biochemical Engineering (KT), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), from 28.08.2017 and 01.09.2017 organized by Department of Chemical Engineering in NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Participated in the training course on Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer:LA960 Wet & Dry Operation held on 12/02/2018 from Horiba India.
- Attended one day workshop on MATLAB and its Application on 17 th March 2012 conducted by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- Undergone In-plant Training of Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited in Manufacturing Department of Cochin Refinery from 19 th to 30 th April, 2010.
- Attended International Conference on Biotechnology for Innovative Application AMRITA BIOQUEST 2013 held during 11 th to 14 th August 2013 organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrithapuri Campus.
As resource Person
- Conducted Certification Add-On Course and was Resource Person for the same for the years 2013,2014 and 2015for students on CHEMCAD Software at Mohandas College of Engineering
- Organizing member of Workshop on “Innovative & Sustainable Chemical and Process Analysis, Design & Synthesis” from 28.08.2017 and 01.09.2017 conducted by Department of Chemical Engineering in NIT Tiruchirappalli
- Organizing member of Workshop “Advances in Multiphase Processes” Nov 2016- The GIAN Course Expert was Dr. Krishnaswamy Nanda Kumar, Chair, Louisiana State University, USA organized by Department of Chemical Engineering in NIT Tiruchirappalli. Responsible for registration, hospitality, transportation, publicity and over all smooth conduction.
- Life member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering (IIChE-LM 57432)
- The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE -LM 85211).
- Toastmasters International (May 1st 2019 onwards 7440758)
- Heterogeneous Catalyst Development
- Catalytic Decarbonization
- Chemical reaction Simulation using Aspen Plus
R & D Projects
- BARC Mumbai Project “Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Gas Solid Reaction in a Tubular Reactor”-(Aug 2016 – Jul 2020). It’s a collaborative work between National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli and Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mumbai.Involved in Procurements, Piping drawings, Assembly, Execution, Trial runs and Actual runs of the Gas-Solid system plant. Also contributed in data handling for the final report of the project and also in International Journal Publications.
- BHEL Trichy Project “Gainful Reclamation of E-Waste using a Catalytic Reactor” -(Apr 2018-Jul 2022). Worked for NITT MoA Consultancy project with BHEL along with Principle investigator. Fabrication, Erection of catalytic reactor unit of 10kg and Conduction of experiments leading to successful demonstration of Unit. Analysis of samples and data for final report of project.
- Awarded Doctor of Philosophy of the Institute –National Institute of Technology –Tiruchirappalli for the thesis entitled “Catalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide using Steam to Produce Methanol and Prospective Decarbonization” May 2023
- Received Best Oral Presentation Award in International Conference on Novel Engineering Materials for Biomedical, Energy, Environment, Sensing and Other Applications 2021(Icon-Bees’21)
- Received the Best Teacher Award for Excellence in Teaching for the acadamic Year 2015-2016 from Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum
- Chemical Engineering GATE Qualified Year 2007-All India Rank 1137, Year 2008- All India Rank 872, Year 2015-All India Rank 1413
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com