Designation: Assistant Professor (Sr.)
Education: M. Tech, Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering)
Teaching: 3 Years
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu. (January 2021- August 2022).
- Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc), Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut. (June 2015 – May 2016).
UG: B. Tech Chemical Engineering
PG: M. Tech Chemical Engineering
Ph.D: Chemical Engineering
- Vishnuprasad Selvaraj, Haribabu Krishnan (2022) Acidic functionalized graphene dispersed polyethylene glycol nano-phase change material for the active cooling of a simulated heat-generating electronic system. Journal of Energy Storage, 45:103774.
- Vishnuprasad Selvaraj, Haribabu Krishnan (2021) Graphene-silver alloyed quantum dots nanofluid: synthesis and application in the cooling of a simulated electronic system. Applied Thermal Engineering, 187:116580.
- Vishnuprasad Selvaraj, Karthick Senthilkumar, Haribabu Krishnan (2021) Covalent functionalization of graphene for the enhancement of thermo-physical properties in nanofluid. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 44:811-818.
- S. Karthick, S. Vishnuprasad, Manju. N J, Haribabu K (2022) Activated carbon derived from ground nutshell as a metal-free oxygen reduction catalyst for air-cathode in single chamber microbial fuel cell. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, 12:1729-1736.
- Vishnuprasad S, Krishnan H (2020) Synthesis of graphene encased alumina and its application as nanofluid for cooling of heat-generating electronic devices. Powder Technology, 363:665–675.
- Vishnuprasad S, Haribabu K, Perarasu VT (2019) Experimental study on the convective heat transfer performance and pressure drop of functionalized graphene nanofluids in electronics cooling system. Heat and Mass Transfer, 55:2221–2234.
- Vishnuprasad S, Haribabu K, Morri B, Lakshmi M (2019) Experimental investigation on the thermophysical properties of beryllium oxide-based nanofluid and nano-enhanced phase change material. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 137:1527–1536.
- Naik AA, Vishnuprasad S, Krishnan H (2019) Removal of Congo Red from Aqueous Solution Using ‘Pernaviridis’: Kinetic Study and Modeling Using Artificial Neural Network. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 44:9925–9937.
- Vishveshvar K, Aravind Krishnan M V., Haribabu K, Vishnuprasad S (2018) Green Synthesis of Copper Oxide Nanoparticles Using Ixirococcinea Plant Leaves and its Characterization. Bionanoscience, 8:554–558.
- Karthick S, Sajal Wankhede, Vishnu Prasad, Palani R, Haribabu K. (2020) Experimental and kinetic study on the treatment of synthetic and real pharmaceutical wastewater by electrocoagulation, Journal of Indian Chemical Society, 97:326-331.
- Vishnuprasad S, B Morri, K Senthilkumar, H Krishnan (2019) Investigation on the heat transfer performance of BeO-water nanofluid in an electronic cooling system. ISTM Digital Library,1:257-262. doi:10.1615/IHMTC-2019.440
Presented paper in
- International Conference on Advances in Chemical and Materials Sciences (ACMS 2022) organized by Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Kolkata In association with National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar on April 14 – 16, 2022.
- National Conference on Technological Innovations in Chemical Engineering towards Sustainability (TIChSCON-2022) organized by Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur on 27 – 28 May 2022.
- International Conference on Green Energy for Environmental sustainability (ICGEES 2020) organized by National Institute of Technology Calicut on 5th-6th August 2020.
- 3rdInternational Heat and Mass Transfer Conference organized by ISHMT and ASTFE on 28th to 31stDecember 2019 at IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
- 4thInternational Conference on Technology Development on Agriculture, Energy and Environmental Engineering for Green World (ICTDAEEGW-15) on 23rd and 24th February 2015 organized by VCEW, Tamil Nadu.
- Material Science and Technology
- Energy Engineering
- Colloids and Phase change materials