Designation: Assistant Professor-Sr
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering ( Saintgits College of Engineering )
PG : M. Tech. in Structural Engineering (NIT, Calicut)
Teaching : 7 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (M.A College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech. in Geomechanics and Structures (Saintgits College of Engineering)
- Afia.S.Hameed, “Effect of Mechanical Anchorages on Development Length”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Afia.S.Hameed, “Seismic Analysis of Rectangular and Circular RC Elevated Water Tank”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Afia.S.Hameed, “An Experimental Study On Combined Flexural And Torsional Behaviour Of RC Beams”International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Afia.S.Hameed, “Experimental Investigation On Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Concrete Using Basalt Fiber And Polyolefin Fibre”International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Afia.S.Hameed, “Numerical Modelling of Concrete Filled Frp Tubes Subjected Under Impact Loading”International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Afia.S.Hameed and A.P. Shashikala, “Suitability of Rubber Concrete for Railway Sleepers”, Perspectives in Science, February 2016.
- Sreelakshmi Das, M K Sundaresan, Afia S Hameed, “FEA of Cylindrical Pressure Vessels with Different Radius of Openings” , International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol. 3, Issue IX, September 2015
- Surya Ravindran, Afia S Hameed, “An Experimental Study on Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Concrete Filled Steel Tube Columns” , International Journal of Innovative Research In Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 4, September 2016
- Sheelu Mariam Punnoose, Afia S Hameed, “Experimental Study of Strengthening of RC Deep Beam With Web Opening” , International Journal of Innovative Research In Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 4, September 2016
- Afia .S. Hameed and A.P. Shashikala, “Investigation on Mechanical Properties of Crumb Rubber Concrete”, National Conference on Technological Innovations for Sustainable Infrastructure, March 2015.
- Short course on Student Psychology vs Teaching Methodology, Saintgits College of Engineering and NITTTR, 2-7 November 2009
- Workshop on High Impact Teaching Skills, Mission 10X, WIPRO, 2,3 March 2010
- Short Course on Recent Advances in Concrete Technology and RCC Design, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, 29 November – 4 December 2010
- One day training on ANSYS, Saintgits College of Engineering and NITTTR, 16 November 2011
- One day conference on National Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering 2011, Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum, 3 December 2011
- FDP on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering and ISTE, 6-10 December 2011
- FDP on CE 2403- Basics of Dynamics and Aseismic Design, College of Engineering, Guindy campus, Anna University, 30 May- 6 June 2012
- Two Day workshop on Design of Composite Steel and Concrete Structures, Saintgits College of Engineering, 8,9 May 2014
- Short term training on Engineering Graphics, Saintgits College of Engineering, 16-20 June 2014
- FDP on Analysis and Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures as per IS 1343 : 2012, National Institute of Technology, Calicut, 6-12 July 2014
- Two day FDP on Application of ANSYS in Civil Engineering, Bishop Jerome Institute,26, 27July 2016.
- Advanced Workshop on Applications of ANSYS in Structural Engineering Problems,Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Pattoor, 19 – 21 December 2016.
- ANSYS Workbench training by Saintgits College of Engineering 19th -21st July 2017.
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical by ANSYS, Bengaluru 25 -26 July 2017.
- Technological Advancements in Materials for construction by TKM College, Kollam, 8th – 13th July 2018.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-73119)
- Life Member of Indian Concrete Institute ( LM–10671)
- Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AM1621516)
- Member of Indian Society of Structural Engineers (M 1461)
- Member of International Society for Research and Development (M4150900623)
R & D Projects
- M Tech Thesis – An Experimental Study on Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Concrete Filled Steel Tube Columns funded by KSCSTE on 08.06.2016 (1207/2016/KSCSTE- Rs 12000).
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- Palathra Constructions, Kottayam
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Theory of Elasticity
- Theory of plates and Shells
- Engineering Mechanics
- Basics of Civil Engineering
- Prestressed Concrete Structures
- Concrete Technology
- Bridge Engineering
Mobile : +91 9495008494
Email : email@example.com