Designation : Assistant Professor
Education : M. Tech
Teaching : 1 year
Industry : 1 year
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech in Environmental Engineering (SCMS School of Engineering and Technology )
- Coordinator of 2 Day National Workshop on “Resolving Complex Environmental Issues- A Futuristic Approach”, sponsered by Directorate of Enviroment and Climate change, Government of Kerala, 15th-16th Feb 2019.
- FDP on “Green Energy, Environment, Engineering and Technology for sustainable future”, organized by CUSAT, Kochi and sponsored by TEQIP, 10th – 14th Dec 2018.
- FDP on “Innovative Realms in Environmental Engineering” sponsored by ASCSTE and organized by M.A. College, Kothamangalam, 18-20 June 2018.
- FDP on “Renewable Energy Conversion and Management” sponsored by KTU and organized by Saintgits, 23-27 April 2018.
- National Workshop on Water Management and Audit ob 25-26 th February 2015 by Consultancy Development Centre,DSIR,Ministry of Science and Technology at SCMS Cochin.
- Training on “Sustainable Development and Management of Ground Water Resources” on 20-25 th October 2014 University of Applied Sciences,Germany at SCMS.
- Second Indian German Water Partnership Day on 6th October 2014 Cochin Muncipal Corporation and SCMS Group of Institutions.
- Training programe on ‘Environmental Impact Assessment” on 21-22 February 2014 Cochin Muncipal Corporation at SCMS Cochin.
- Training on “Modeling and Simulation with MATLAB” on 21-22 February 2014 Cochin Muncipal Corporation at SCMS Cochin.
- One day workshop on “Intellectual Propety Rights” on 18th February 2012 PIC-Kerala,KSCSTE at SNGCE Kadayirippu.
R & D Projects
- M Tech Thesis – Modeling of Salinity Intrusion in Cochin Corporation using Visual Modflow
- Waster water Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Solid waste management
- Ground water Modelling
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Second Rank for M. Tech Environmental Engineering from M G University
- M.Tech Thesis got selected as one of the projects in formulating Cochin Corporation Water Policy
- Secured First Place in paper presentation in the Southern Regional Meet by Karunya University, Coimbatore
Mail : email@example.com
Mobile : 9847688275