Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: B.Tech, M Tech.
Teaching : 8 years
UG : CIVIL ENGINEERING
PG : ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Publication (latest come first)
- Presented a technical paper entitled “Feasibility study of balsam plant for remediation of grey water contaminated sandy soil” in International Conference and Exhibition on Integrated Water, Wastewater & Isotope Hydrology held during July 25-27, 2013 in Bangalore University
- Participated in two day workshop on disaster Management of Floods and Consequences thereof in Coastal Region and Food & Water Security held in NITK, Surathkal during February 4-5, 2013
- Participated in the 27th National Convention of Environmental Engineers held at Mangalore during January 24-25,2012
- Life time member of ISTE
- Water and Wastewater Treatment, Solid Waste Management
R & D Projects
- Obama-Singh Initiative Research Programme, Collaboration of School of Environmental Sciences Kottayam, Brown University and SAINTGITS College of Engineering to study on Low-cost rainwater harvesting tank, 2015-2016.
- Water quality analysis and construction material testing for Southern Railways, PWD and various Construction firms
Ph : 9446534675
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org