Designation: Assistant Professor-Sr
Education: B.Tech, M.E,
Teaching: 10 years
UG: B.Tech in Civil Engineering
PG : M.E in Geotechnical Engineering
- Joe G Philip, “Comparative Study on Settlement Behaviour of FRP Composite Piles and RCC Piles in Sand”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology Volume 6, Issue 06, March 2018,
- Joe G Philip, “Effect of progressive collapse in reinforced concrete building with different number of bays and location of column removal”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology Volume 6, Issue 06, March 2018
- Joe G Philip, “Effect of pH Variation of Pore Fluid on The Geotechnical Properties of Fly ash Stabilized Clay, International Journal of Science and Research
- Joe G Philip, “Experimental and numerical analysis of load carrying capacity of ring footing on sand reinforced with geonet, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research.
- Joe G Philip, “Experimental and numerical analysis of conical shells strip footing reinforced in multi layered soil, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research.
- Joe G Philip, “Study on the Effect of Rubber Latex Modified Coir on Clayey Soil, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Volume 4 Issue 9, ISSN: 2278-0181, pg.: 908-911.
- Joe G Philip, “Experimental Study about Ultimate Pull-out Capacity of Piles in Sand” in National Conference in Recent Advances in Geotechnical Engineering, 2012” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol. 2, Issue 13, 2014.
- Joe G Philip, “Effect of Micropile on Foundation Settlement A Model Study”, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering, held at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2013.
- Workshop on Engineering Graphics organized by Saintgits College of Engineering in 2014.
- Workshop on Design of Composite Steel and Concrete Structures organized by Saintgits College of Engineering in 2014.
- Green Building Awareness organized by IIT Bombay at SJCET Palai in 2013
- National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Civil Engineering’ (RACE 2013) conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering on 6th & 7th Sept 2013.
- Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologies organized by IIT Bombay in 2012.
- Aakash Tablet Education organized by IIT Bombay in 2012
- Two Weeks Workshop on Engineering Mechanics organized by IIT Bombay at Saintgits College of Engineering
- Nakshatra 2018
- Pratitya 2018
- Life Member in Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS)
- Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Liquefaction of soils
- Ground Improvement
- Southern Railway
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam