Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 3 years
Industry : 4 months
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Saintgits College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech in Structural Engineering and Construction Management (M. A
- “A Review on Tuned Liquid Column Dampers (TLCDs) and Tuned Liquid
Column Dampers with Embossments (ETLCDs)”, International Research
Journal of Engineering and Technology, March 2020.
- “A Review on Urban Underground Space Development”, International
Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, May 2020.
- “Review Paper on the Effectiveness of Retrofitting of Beams Subjected to
Corrosion and Spalling of Concrete”, International Research Journal of
Engineering and Technology, May 2020.
- “Aerated Concrete Production using Various Raw Materials: A Review”,
International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, May 2020.
- Behavioral Study of Scaled GFRG Wall panel Containing Opening Subjected
to Lateral Loading”, International Research Journal of Engineering and
Technology, May 2019.
- “Strengthening of Glass Fibre Reinforced Gypsum Panels Using Recycled
Aggregate Concrete”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences &
Research Technology, May 2019.
- Gayathri Devi M and Elson John, “Effect of Re-dosing Superplasticizer to
Regain Slump on Concrete”, International Journal of Innovative Research in
Advanced Engineering, Sepetember 2014.
- Anu Mathew, Vishnu M Prakash and Gayathri Devi M, “Study in Various
Properties on Pervious Concrete and its Behaviour on Pile Model”, International
Journal of Research in Advent Technology, March 2017.
- Associated with Project Management Unit- Rebuild Kerala Initiative by Local Self
Government Department during December 2019 to February 2020.
- One Day Workshop on “Sustainable Pavement Design for Low Volume Road”
organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of
Engineering on 29th February 2020.
- Two weeks short term Flash Course on “Forensic Structural Engineering”
organised by The Insitution of Engineers (India) Kochi Local Centre and
Construction Philosophy Magazine during 15th to 27th July 2020.
- National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Theory and
Practices of Steel Structure Design” organized by the Department of Civil
Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering from 12th to 16th August 2020.
- Online Faculty Development Programme “Bridging the Gap: Theory and Practices
in Pavement Engineering” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering,
Saintgits College of Engineering from 24th to 28th August 2020.
- Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AM159756-9)
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Earthquake Resistant Structures
- Foundation Engineering
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Prestressed Concrete Structures
- Tall Structures
- Steel Structures
- Southern Railway, Ernakulam
- The Ramco Cements Ltd., Kottayam
- PWD Roads Section, Changanassery
- Secured Elite Silver in NPTEL Online Certification Course on Design of
Reinforced Concrete Structures during Jul-Oct 2019
- Secured 1st Rank in M.Tech from Mahathma Gandhi University.
- Received “Best out-going B.Tech student” award (2012, CE) from
Saintgits College of Engineering
Mobile : +91 7025541361
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org