Designation: Assistant Professor-Sr
Teaching : 11 years
Non Teaching: 1.5years
PG : Geomechanics & Structures
- “Comparative Study of Slag and Slag-Lime Columns in Kuttanad Clay” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol 9, Issue 6 Jun 2022
- Stability Analysis of an Embankment subjected to a Landslide, Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2022, pp 1324-1327, International Journal Of Advances In Engineering And Management (IJAEM), DOI:10.35629/5252-040513241327, Impact Factor Value 7.429
- Study on adsorption capacity of landfill liner with bentonite and activated alumina, International Research Journal Engineering and Technology, IRJET, Vol 5, Issue 4, 2018.
- Study on amended landfill liner using bentonite and zeolite mixtures, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, IRJET, Vol 4, Issue 4,2017.
- A Comparative study on the influence of traditional, non-traditional and by-product stabilizers on geotechnical properties of Kuttanad clay, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, IRJET, Vol 4, Issue 3,2017.
- Experimental Investigation on the combined effect of Metakaolin, Terrazyme and Crumb rubber powder on geotechnical properties of Kuttanad Clay , International journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IJERMCE), Vol 2, Issue 4,April 2017.
- Effect of Bioenzime and Geotextile on strength characteristics of subgrade soil, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN:2395-0072, Volume 3,Issue 8, August 2016.
- Experimental Investigation on Soil Reinforced with Bitumen coated Bamboo, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN:2395-0072, Volume 3,Issue 8,August 2016.
- Effect of Nanomaterials on properties of soft soil, International Journal of Science and Research, ISSN:2319-7064,Volume 5,Issue 8,August 2016.
- Stability Analysis of Kuttanad Clay Reinforced with PET Bottle Strips, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, ISSN:2278-0181, Vol 3, Issue 11.
- Marine clay-its properties and use as a binding agent, International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Emerging Technology, IJAEET, ISSN: 2321-452X, Vol 5, August 2014.
- Prevention of acidic contamination using Redmud-soil liner, International Conference-ICSICM-2K19 at Mangalam College of Engineering on 17-05-2019.
- Effective utilization of nanomaterial in subgrade soil for pavements, First international Conference on recent scientific research in Engineering and Technology organized by John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of Technology (JIT) and TECHOWN on 22/03/2019.
- Experimental Investigation on the combined effect of Metakaolin, Terrazyme and Crumb rubber powder on geotechnical properties of Kuttanad Clay, Second International conference on Internet of Things and Applications for smart city (ICIOTAS-17),27/04/17-28/04/17, Design & Technology University, Pune.
- Method of prevention of acidic contamination towards sub-soil using red mud-soil liner, National conference on Developments and Innovations in Civil Engineering, DICE2019 (on 30-04-2019), MBC Peermedu-conference proceedings.
- Adsorption and absorption capacity of Amended Landfill Liners using bentonite and zeolite mixtures, Proceedings of First National Conference on “Emerging Researches and innovations in Civil Engineering”, ERICE’17 at Sreebuddha College of Engineering, Elavumthitta (28/4/17-29/04/2017).
- Stabilization of Cochin marine clay by Electrokinetics, Paper presentation in RACE 2012.
- Indian Geotechnical Conference, Geochallenges, 2011
- International Conference on Global Innovations in Technology and sciences , ICGITS 2013
- RACE 2012, 2013
- FDP on Design of composite steel and concrete structures by Saintgits College of Engineering, 8th – 9th May 2014.
- Enrichment of Effective Teaching Skills, VJCET, Vazhakulam
- Workshop on Engineering Mechanics, IIT, Mumbai, 2013.
- FDP on Introduction on Sustainable Engineering sponsored by KTU & organised by CET, 18th – 20th June 2015.
- STTP on Environmental Studies by IIT Bombay at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2nd – 12th June 2015.
- FDP on Air quality monitoring and assessment, Dept.of Civil Engineering RIT Kottayam, 9th -11th Dec 2015.
- Workshop on ANSYS Workbench training by SAINTGITS College of Engineering, 19th – 21st July 2017.
- 2 Day National Workshop on “Resolving Complex Environmental Issues- A Futuristic Approach”, sponsored by Directorate of Environment and Climate change, Government of Kerala, 15th-16th Feb 2019.
- IE membership
- Geotechnical area, ground improvement
- Kerala State Housing Board