Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: B.Tech., M Tech., PhD (Pursuing)
Teaching : 7 years
UG : Civil Engineering
PG : Water Resources and Hydroinformatics
PhD: Groundwater Modelling (Pursuing)
- “Land Surface Temperature detection of Ernakulam District: Case Study”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 07 Issue: 04, May 2020 (e-ISSN: 2395-0056).
- “Optimal Water Distribution Network Design Accounting for Valve Closure” in the International Conference on Civil Engineering Advancements for Sustainable Infrastructure Development & Environment (CEASIDE-2015) organized by GEC, Thrissur, during 9-11 Dec 2015.
- Attended an FDP on “Academic Publishing for Quality Research: How to Get Published & How to Avoid Pitfalls”
- Attended online FDP on the topic, “Research Methodology and Scientific Writing, organized by Sree Buddha College of Engg, Alappuzha in June 2020
- Participated in the National Webinar on “Project Proposals Preparation and Funding Opportunities” conducted by the Department of Civil Engineering in association with ISTE Saintgits Chapter on July 30, 2020.
- Participated in the Online FDP on “Bridging the Gap: Theory and Practices in Pavement Engineering” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering from 24th August 2020 to 28th August 2020
- Completed a course titled, “Geo Spatial Analysis in Urban Planning” in NPTEL and earned certificate.
- Completed a course titled, “Water Supply Engineering” in NPTEL and earned certificate.
- Completed a course titled, “Renewable Energy and Green Building Entrepreneurship” in Coursera and earned certificate.
- Conducted evaluation of in-service roads, as part of RBKI from December 2019- February 2020.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored QIP Short Term Course on “Research Avenues in Coastal Engineering” from 14th January 2019 to 19th January 2019, organized by Department of Civil Engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Attended three day workshop on “ANSYS Workbench Training” conducted by Saingits College of Engineering from 19th July 19 to 21th July 19.
- Attended KTU sponsored Faculty Development programme on “Renewable Energy Conversion & Management organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Saintgits College of Engg., Kottayam from 23rd to 27th April 2018.
- Attended a one day seminar on “Ground Water contamination and Remediation Technologies” organized by Department of Chemical Engg, Saintgits college of Engg in association with KSCSTE and ISTE Kerala Section on 22nd February 2018.
- Participated in the 47th ISTE National Annual Convention held at Saintgits College of Engineering from 27th to 29th January, 2018.
- Attended KTU sponsored Faculty Development programme on “Induction Training Programme for Young Teachers” organized by College of Engineering, Kidangoor during 19-12-17 to 21-12-17.
- Attended the Faculty Development Programme in Concepts Coaching conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala from 28th June 16 to 30th June 16 at Caarmel Engg College.
- Attended a one day workshop “Beginners Guide to Research” conducted by Saingits Institute of Management in association with Travancore Management Association & ISTE on 19th Nov 16 at Saingits Institute of Management, Kottayam.
- Participated a Two-week ISTE STTP on “Introduction to Structural Engg” conducted by IIT, Kharagpur from 30th Nov 15 to 9th Jan 16 (Online activity equivalent to one week from 30th Nov 15 to 3rd Jan 16 and physical participation at Remote centre from 4th to 9th 16).
- Participated in the workshop on Quality Initatives in Technical & Higher Educational Institutions through Accreditation and Assessment (Preparation for Accreditation by NBA) during 11th-13th Jan 16 at Caarmel Engg College.
- Completed the Industrial Training in the Chengannur- Chingavanam Broad Gauge Doubling Project, construction of Bridge No: 148, 154, 161 and 217 at SOUTHERN RAILWAY as a part of B. Tech course.
- Completed the Industrial Training in National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS), titled “Study Related to Establishment of Rainwater Harvesting and Groundwater Recharge Structures in Parts of Chittoor Taluk, Palakkad” as a part of M. Tech course.
- ISTE Life Memebr of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM 119845)
- ASCE student member
- Ground water modelling
- Fluvial Hydraulics
- Wastewater Treatment
- Urban stormwater management
R & D Projects
- Deputed as the coordinator and SPOC at Saintgits, for the Engineering activities of the Rural Water Supply Programme under Jal Jeevan Mission of Kerala Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Agency (KRWSA).
- Deputed as coordinator and SPOC for the Development of an Application software for the Design of fully automated community micro irrigation system – A project of KIIDC in association with KTU
- Rebuild Kerala Initiative
- Southern Railway
- PWD Roads Section
- FIRST RANK holder in Calicut University for M.Tech Civil (Water Resources and Hydroinformatics) Engineering, 2015
- Qualified GATE Exam in 2013