Designation: Associate Professor
Education: B.E, M.E, Ph.D
- Teaching – 18 yrs
- Industry – 3 yrs
- UG: Computer Science and Engineering
- PG: Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D: Computer Science and Engineering
Publications: Journals/ Conferences/ Book Chapters (previous 5 years):
- A study on Packet Dropping Attack Detection methods in MANETs, International Journal of Research in Computer Applications & Information Technology, Vol.4, Issue 3, pp. 48-52, June 2016
- A study on Contrast Enhancement Detection Technique based on Peak/Gap Analysis, International Journal of Research in Computer Applications & Information Technology, Vol.4, Issue 3, pp. 22-26, June 2016
- Reducing Packet Dropping Attacks in MANETs using One Hop and Auditor Approach, IEEE sponsored International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Vol.1, pp.224-229, December 2016
- Distributed Agent-based Detection System using PSO and Neural Network for MANET, International Journal of Mobile Network Design and Innovation, Vol.6, No.4, pp.185–195, DOI:10.1504/IJMNDI.2016.081659, March 2017
- Theories of Learning in Engineering Education, 47th ISTE National Annual Convention held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam, January 2018
- Effectiveness of Innovative Teaching-Learning Process in Engineering Education in Kerala, 47th ISTE National Annual Convention held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam, January 2018
- Aadhaar-based Voting System using Android Application, International Research Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol.5, Issue 4, April 2018
- Distributed Agent-based Selective Forwarding Attack Detection & Response Technique for MANET, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol.10, 08-Special Issue, May 2018
- Low-cost Robotic Arm for Differently-abled using Voice Recognition, International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, pp.735-739, DOI: 10.1109/ICOEI.2019.8862757, April 2019
- IRIS: A Novel Approach to Blind Friendly Kitchen, International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, Embedded and Secure Systems, May 2020
- Talk2Mute: Bi-directional Communication Tool for Deaf and Mute using Artificial Intelligence, International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, Embedded and Secure Systems, May 2020
- Effectiveness of Collaborative Learning Among Gen Z Engineering Students, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, Vol.34, No.3, pp.70-78, DOI: 10.16920/jeet/2021/v34i3/155375, January 2021
- IRIS: A Novel Approach to Blind Friendly Kitchen, Book Chapter: Internet of Things and Its Applications (EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing), pp.497-507, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-77528-5_26, January 2022
- An automated brain tumor segmentation framework using a novel fruit fly UNet, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, Vol.34, No.22, DOI: 10.1002/cpe.7171, July 2022.
Participations: Workshops/ Trainings/ Seminars (previous 5 years):
- TEQIP sponsored STTP on “Bioinformatics: Algorithms, Database & Tools” held at RIT, Pampady during June 2016.
- International workshop on “IUCEE International Engineering Educator Pre-Certification Workshop” held at Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujarat during March 2017.
- Resource Person:APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University sponsoredFaculty Development Programme on “Transformations in Engineering Education” held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam during April 2018.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Machine Learning” held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam during June 2018.
- Completed the “IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program (IIEECP)” offered by IUCEE in association with IGIP during January 2018 – July 2018.
- AICTE sponsored 2 weeks FDP on “National Conference on Predictive Analysis” held at Saintgits College of Engineering during October 2019.
- Workshop on “MATLAB fundamentals for Deep Learning” conducted by MathWorks Training Services during December 2019.
- National Seminar on “Ensuring Quality in Higher Education: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), CUSAT in association with NAAC during December 2019.
- Google Cloud Training on “Networking in Google Cloud” offered through Coursera during January 2020.
- Workshop on “Blockchain” held at Bennett University, Greater Noida in partnership with Royal Academy of Engineering during May 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme (online) on “Big Data Tools” held at SMEC Secunderabad during May 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme (online) on “Data Science using Python” organized by Jeppiaar Institute of Technology during May 2020.
- ATAL Academy Online FDP on “Data Sciences” held at IIIT Nagpur during May 2020.
- Deeplearning.ai authorized training on “Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow” offered through Coursera during May 2020.
- Workshop on “Data Analytics” held at Bennett University, Greater Noida in partnership with Royal Academy of Engineering during May 2020.
- Completed the “Engineering Education Research” programme offered by IUCEE during July 2019 – June 2020.
- Workshop (online) on “Women in Cyber Security and Privacy in 2020” held at SMEC Secunderabad during July 2020.
- Workshop on “Advanced Deep Learning” held at Bennett University, Greater Noida in partnership with Royal Academy of Engineering during July 2020.
- AICTE sponsored Short Term Training Programme on “Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws” organized by Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science during August 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and its Applications” organized by EduxLabs (Esoir Business Solution LLP) during September 2020.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Deep Learning, Computer Vision and NLP” organized by EduxLabs (Esoir Business Solution LLP) during October 2020.
- DST-National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board sponsored 2 weeks FDP on “Entrepreneurship” conducted by KITCO during August 2021.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Cyber Security and Forensics” organized by Kottayam ACM Chapter in association with CCE, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering during September 2021.
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University sponsored FDP on “Entrepreneurship and Essential Skills for Innovation” hosted by MES College of Engineering, Kuttipuram during September 2021.
- AICTE-ISTE approved orientation programme on “Advances in Cyber Security” organized by College of Engineering, Kalloopara during January 2022.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Computational Intelligence and Bio-inspired Systems” organized by Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology during January 2022.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Deep Learning for Beginners” conducted by the Centre for Artificial Intelligence, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam during August 2022.
- Completed the “Foundational level in Programming and Data Science” offered by the Centre for Outreach and Digital Education, Indian Institute of Technology Madras during September 2021 – August 2022.
- Title of Invention: “IRIS – A Novel Approach to Blind Friendly Kitchen”,
The Patent Office Journal Number: 32/2020, Date: 7/8/2020
- Coordinator: ASCEND 2012 – National Level Technical Symposium, 2012
- Coordinator: ACER 2012 – National Conference on Advances in Computational Engineering and Research, 2012.
- Coordinator: JYOTHIRGAMAYA-II – Enabling IT Society, 2014
- Editor: Department Newsletter (EXCEL Bulletin), 2012 – 2016
- Member: Saintgits Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2015, 2016
- Member: Technical Committee, SRISHTI – National Level Technical Project Exhibition and Competition, 2014, 2016 and 2018
- Coordinator: SESA (Saintgits Engineering Students Association), 2016 – 2017
- SAMYOG 2016 – National Level Technical Fest
- NAKSHATRA 2017 – National Level Techno-Cultural Fest
- PRATITYA 2017 – College Arts Fest
- GRADUATION DAY CEREMONY 2017
- INDUCTION PROGRAMME 2017
- Academic Coordinator: Department of Computer Science and Engineering, 2017 – 2021
- Member: Internal Quality Assurance Cell and Audit Panel, 2017 – 2021
- Convener: Inaugural Ceremony and Sessions, 47th ISTE National Annual Convention, 2018
- Reviewer: Journal of Engineering Education Transformations (JEET), 2018 – 2020
- Reviewer: Seventh International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE2020)
- Member: Evaluation Team Panel, IUCEE Student Leadership Course, Spring 2020
- SPoC: Academic Management System Software (Linways Tech. Pvt. Ltd.), 2021
- Convener: Saintgits Startup Activities, 2021
- Member: Research Affiliate Programme, IIIT Hyderabad, 2021, 2022
- Head: Technical and Evaluation Committee, SRISHTI – National Level Technical Project Exhibition & Competition, 2022
- KTU Judging Panel Member: IGNITE – Innovation and Entrepreneurship Challenge, 2022.
- NISP – IIC Coordinator: Saintgits Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 2022
- Indian Society for Technical Education
- Association for Computing Machinery
- The Institution of Engineers (India)
Data Science, Computational Intelligence, Intrusion Detection Systems, Education Technology
- Awarded Fifth Rank in Master of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering), Anna University Chennai, June 2008
- “IGIP International Engineering Educator” certified by The International Society for Engineering Pedagogy, December 2019
Mobile : 0481-2436170
Email : email@example.com