Designation : Asst. Professor
Education : B.Tech, M.Tech, UGC – NET, Ph.D.(pursuing)
Teaching : 8
Research : 2
UG : B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
PG : M.Tech Cyber Forensics & Information Security
Ph.D. : Pursuing
- “An open source memory forensics framework integrated with blockchain technology for Linux operating system” Hari M and Jubilant J Kizhakethottam, International Conference On Cyber Security And Ethical Hacking In Blockchain Technology, Oct 2021.
- “IDENTIFICATION OF FRAUD INVESTIGATOR IN DIGITAL FORENSICS INVESTIGATION USING BLOCKCHAIN” Hari M, Jubilant J Kizhakethottam,Kelin Mariyam Kennedi, Kiran Jacob Varghese, Sandeep Sajan, and Sandra Elsa Saji, 3rd National Sympsoium Industrial Revolution 4.0, University of Technology and Applied Science , Muscat, May 2021.
- “MFT- THE DIGITAL MASKING TOOL“, Hari M , Jubilant J Kizhakethottam and Aathira Mohanan Pillai , International Conference On Cyber Security And Ethical Hacking In Blockchain Technology, Oct 2021.
- A. Krishna, A. Lal M.A., A. J. Mathewkutty, D. S. Jacob and M. Hari, “Intrusion Detection and Prevention System Using Deep Learning,” 2020 International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC), Coimbatore, India, 2020, pp. 273-278, doi: 10.1109/ICESC48915.2020.9155711.
- R. George, R. Jalal, R. M. Raju, S. S. Sunny and M. Hari, “High Responsive Plug-In for Malicious URL Detection,” 2019 3rd International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI), Tirunelveli, India, 2019, pp. 357-359, doi: 10.1109/ICOEI.2019.8862664.
Resource Person :
- AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Role of Blockchain Technology in India- An insight into public sector” from 22/11/2021 to 26/11/2021 at Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Tamilnadu.
- “Blockchain for Beginners” at the 3rd Student National Symposium Industrial Revolution 4.0 [SNSIR4.0] held on 26 – 27 May 2021 Information Technology Department University of Technology and Applied Sciences, Muscat.
- 6-days AICTE STTP on “Focuses on Learning the scope of Security aspects and applications” from 26th to 31st July 2021 at NMAM Institute of Technology, NITTE, Karnataka.
- AICTE sponsored STTP on “Exploring Real World Applications of Block Chain Technology With Machine Learning Models – Series 1” during 22-27 Feb 2021 organized by K.L.N. College of Engineering Pottapalayam, Tamilnadu.
- Computer Society of India, Trivandrum Chapter in assocation with Community PAST organized handson workshop “Blockchain for Beginners” from 4th to 7th June 2020 .
- Attended Three days FDP on “ Python – Effective Teaching Methods” on 19.07.17 to 21.07.17 at College of Engineering Kidangoor- Kottayam,
- Attended Three days TTT programme on “Software Testing” on 06.12.17 to 08.12.17 at Vidya Academyof Science & Technology,Thrissur, organized by Infosys,
- Attended Six days ToT on “Full Stack Development Program” on 16.07.18 to 21.07.18 at TCS campus Kochi organized by ICT Academy of Kerala.
- Complete the course on “ Blockchain Architecture Design and Use Cases” by NPTEL.
- Participated in Faculty Eenablement program on “Python programming through InfyTQ platform” from 6th to 13th July 2020 by Infosys Limited.
- Participated in faculty development program on “ Cyber Security” from 02nd November 2020 to 07th November 2020 by TKM College of Engineering Kollam.
- Participated in International FDP on “ A to Z of Research” from 27July 2020 to 31 July 2020 by SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Participated in Faculty Development program on “ Research Methodology and Scientific Writing “ from 29th June 2020 to 01st July 2020 by Sreebudha College of Engineering.
- Participated in Faculty Development program on “Cyber Security” from 01st June 2020 to 05th June 2020 by NIT Nagaland.
- ATAL sponsored Online FDP on “Cyber Security and Digital Forensics” from 1st December, 2020 to 5th December, 2020 organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Three Days online Faculty Development Programme on “Cyber Security and Forensics” organised by Kottayam ACM chapter in association with Department of Computer Science & Engineering and CCE, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Kerala from 01/09/2021 to 03/09/2021.
- KTU-Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Analysis and Implementation of Data Security on Hosts and Networks” organized by Muthoot Institute of Technology, Kerala from 10/05/2021 to 15/05/2021.
- AICTE – ISTE orientation/refresher programme on “Advances in Cyber Security” held during 19/01/2022 to 25/01/2022 organized by College of Engineering Kallooppara, Kerala.
ISTE Life Membership ( ID: LM 123087 )
CSI Membership ( ID: F8003017 )
Gate Qualified (2009, 2019)
UGC – NET (2019)
- Digital Forensics
- Blockchain Technology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff Advisor S3CSA
- CSI Students Branch Councellor (CSE)
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/hari-m-0840aa2b/