Designation : Assistant Professor ( Senior Grade )
Teaching : 13 Years
Research : 3 Years
1. B.Tech. (Computer Science Engineering )
2. M.E. ( Computer Science Engineering)
3. Ph.D. (Pursuing)
Social Network Analysis
Graph Data Mining
Interested Courses & Subjects Taught
Linear Algebra, Mathematics for Machine Lerning, Graph Theory and Combinatorics
Complex Networks, Spectral Graph Theory, Graph Signal Processing
Datastructures, Design and Alalysis of Algoritms, Formal Language and Automata Theory
- J. Cheriyan, JJ. Nair, Influence Minimization with Node Surveillance in Online Social Networks. IEEE Access. 2022 Sep 26. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3210126, 2169-3536
- L. S. Nair, J. Cheriyan and J. Swaminathan, Microscopic Structural Analysis of Complex Networks: An Empirical Study using Motifs, IEEE, vol. 10, pp. 33220-33229. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3160206
- J. Cheriyan, G.P Sajeev, m-PageRank : A Novel Centrality Measure for Multilayer Networks, Advances in Complex Systems, World Scientific, vol. 23(5), pp. 2050012. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219525920500125
- Multikeyword Ranked Search over Encrypted Cloud Data, Data Mining and
- Knowledge Engineering, v.7, n.5 (Jun. 2015), ISSN 0974 – 9578.
- N. M. Santhosh, J. Cheriyan and L. S. Nair, “A Multi-Model Intelligent Approach for Rumor Detection in Social Networks,” 2022 International Conference on Computing, Communication, Security and Intelligent Systems (IC3SIS), 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/IC3SIS54991.2022.9885398.
- N. M. Santhosh, J. Cheriyan and M. Sindhu, “An Intelligent Exploratory Approach for Product Recommendation Using Collaborative Filtering,” 2021 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, Embedded and Secure Systems (ACCESS), 2021, pp. 232-237, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS51619.2021.9563330.
- J. Cheriyan, V. S. Chandran and L. S. Nair, “An Awareness to Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (MIS-C) using Social Networks,” 2021 12th International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2021, pp. 01-07, doi: 10.1109/ICCCNT51525.2021.9579895.
- LS Nair, J. Cheriyan, (2022). SIR-M Epidemic Model: A SARS-CoV-2 Perspective, Computational Intelligence and Data Analytics. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 142. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-3391-2_38
Workshops & FDP / Courses Attended.
- GIAN Course on Artificial Intelligence for Social Media Content Extraction, Analysis and Recommendation Systems, 2022 April 18-22, National Institute of Technology, Trichy-Tamil Nadu, IN.
- GIAN Course on Fairness in Machine Learning, 2022 Jan 24 – Feb 4, Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad-Kerala, IN.
- GIAN Course on Scalable on – chip interconnects for many-core system, 2017 May 24-30, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati-Assam, IN.
- FDP on Deep Learning Unfolded, 2019 May 27 – 31, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri Campus, IN.
- FDP on Demystifying Machine Learning, 2018 Dec 10-14, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri Campus, IN.
- Senior Member-IEEE [Member No. 94987056]
- Member – IEEE Computer Society
- Member- ACM [Member No. 8756845]
- Member-IAENG [Member No. 260466]
- Life Member-ISTE [Member No. LM-55267]
+91 – 481 – 2436170