Designation: Assistant Professor(Senior)
Education: M Tech, Pursuing Ph.D
Teaching : 14 years 5 months
Research : 1 year
UG : B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (RIT, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam)
PG :M Tech in Industrial Drives and Control (RIT, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam)
- Modelling of Fuel Cell Based Power system for grid interface using different controllers, IJAREEIE,Volume 2,Issue 1,December 2013
- Reactive Power Compensation of hybrid system having induction motor load, IJAREEIE Volume 3,Issue 5,December 2014
- Renewable power based power supply system for grid Interface, IJIET, Volume 2,Issue 4,August 2013
- Series arc fault detection using discrete wavelet transform, IJSR, Volume 4,Issue 10,October 2015
- Boost half bridge converter with ANN based MPPT, IJIRT, Volume 2,Issue8 8,January 2016
- A PV fed high voltage step up converter based on charge pump concept ,IACEEE, IRAJ research forum in association with institute of research and journals, 10th August 2014
- Dynamic modeling for micro turbines and fuel cell ,Emerging trends in computing tech ,Archana college of Engineering in association with IJRCM,IETE,16th February 2012,17th February.
- Dynamic performance and analysis of fuel cell and micro turbine and distributed gen in a micro grid ,Recent trend in Electrical Engg, Mar Baselious college of Engineering, 19th March 2012
- Two-week ISTE Workshop on signals and systems (IIT Kharagpur),2-12th January 2014
- Research trends in embedded Systems and signal processing(short term training program), 28th October-3rd November 2009.
- Aakash for education-2 day ISTE workshop,10th, 11th November 2012
- A view-Nat workshop(national mission on education through ICT(MHRD), 22nd November 2012
- Electrical machines and Electromagnetics (workshop), 27- 29th February 2012
- Recent trends in Power System(short term training program), 26-28th October 2010
- CYME(power Engineering software(one day workshop), 17thSeptember 20118.Creative teaching(one day ISTE work), 5th October 2013, Amal Jyothi college of Engg.
- Reliability concerns of tomorrows Power System (short term) ,2nd December 2011
- Soft Computing Techniques in Advanced power system Analysis,24-26th November 2014
- Power system stability and Protection,20-24th April 2015
- FDP in concepts coaching conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala,10-12th November 2014
- Advances in Smart Grid Integration,s28th-2nd May 2014
- Three day FDP on FPGA Based Induction Motor Control at Saintgits College of Engineering, kottayam from 30/01/2017 to 01/02/2017
- Workshop on Role of VLSI and Embedded Systems in Next Generation wireless Technologies at Saintgits College of Engineering, kottayam from 28/11/2016 to 3/12/2016
- FDP on “Electric Power System” Sponsored by IIT Kharaghpur organized by SAINTGITS College of Engineering-12th-15th July 2017.
- FDP on “ Renewable Energy Conversion and Management “Sponsored by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and organised by SAINTGITS College of Engineering-23rd -27th April 2018.
- FDP on Design and Development of power converters for renewable energy applications Sponsored by ISTE Saintgits Chapter and organised by SAINTGITS College of Engineering -3rd-7th December 2017.
- Five day Workshop on “Solar Photovoltaic system design and MPPT Implementation”,at NIT,Trichy-15th-19th May 2019.
- ISTE-LM 73138
- IE –M-152677-9
- Power Electronics