Designation: Assistant Professor -Senior. Grade
Education: Sections A & B Examinations of IE(I), M.E, Ph.D(Doing)
Teaching :14 years
UG: Electronics and Communication Engineering
PG : V.L.S.I Design
PhD:VLSI Signal Processing
- Siya Susan Kuruvilla, Stephani Sunil, Abisha Susan Alichan, Abraham K Thomas ‘Comparison of Vedic Multiplier Implementation using Gate diffusion input and modified Gate Diffusion input Techniques’, Journal of Signal Processing, Volume 8, Issue 02, (May-August 2022)https://doi.org/10/46610/JOSP.2022.v08i02
- Nitin Thomas, Shaniya Shyju, Elcen Ninan Zachariah, Ajith Mathew Jose,Er. Abraham K Thomas ‘Keyboard for Intellectually Disabled’, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 8, Issue 07, July 2021.
- John J.M., Eapen J., John J., Joseph E., Thomas A.K. (2021) “Flood Relief Rover for Air and Land Deployment (FRRALD).” In: Saini H.S., Sayal R., Govardhan A., Buyya R. (eds) Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 171. Springer, Singapore.
- Ajith Abraham Varghese, Nimmi Scaria, Ritsy Thomas, Sanjai Kumar V. S, Abraham K Thomas “Efficient Adders”, International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 10, April 2016.
- Jerin Varghese Jackson, Abraham K Thomas, Susan Abe, “Modified Leakage Reduction Circuit using Self Biasing Circuit”, International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 4, October 2015.
- Elina K Shaji, Abraham K Thomas, Susan Abe, “Parallel Self Timed Adder using Gate Diffusion Input Logic”, International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 4, October 2015.
- Amal Raj, Keerthy Samji, Philip Kuriakose, Abraham K Thomas, Smart Lights, National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology, Believers Church Caarmel Engineering College, April 2017
- Abraham K Thomas, Watermarking of Sequential Circuit Design, National Conference on Extreme Engineering and Technology Advancements, Jayam College of Engineering and Technology, April 2008
1.Online FDP on Machine learning and Optimization techniques using MatLab Organized by SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai from 23-05-2022 to 28-05-2022
2. AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Internet of Things (IoT)” Organized by Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi from 15-09-2020 to 18-09-2020
3. Online Course in Examination reforms Organized by AICTE, New Delhi from 29-04-2020 to 02-05-2020
4. Online FDP on Machine Learning using Python Organized by NIT, Surathkal 09-06-2020 to 11-06-2020
5. NPTEL Online certification-Principles of Signals and System by IIT Kanpur from January 2019-April 2019
6. VLSI Design at Deep Submicron Node Organized by Electronics & ICT Academy from 04-02-2019 to 08-02-2019
7.ISTE FDP on Internet of Things (IoT) Organized by SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 19-06-2017 to 21-06-2017
8. IUCEE-OBE Course Organized by K.L.E. Technological University Faculty -2018
9. Two day “LeSEG Masters Training Programme using SEELablet” jointly organized by ICFOSS & Kerala Startup Mission Organized by ICFOSS, Techno Park, Thiruvananthapuram from 23-02-2017 to 24-02-2017
10. CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design” by IIT Kharagpur from 30-01-2017 to 04-02-2017
11. Six days workshop on “Role of VLSI & Embedded Systems in Next Generation Wireless Technologies” in association with Entuple Technologies, Bangalore & Pantech Pro Ed Pvt Ltd., Chennai at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 28-11-2016 to 03-12-2016
12. National level Faculty Development Program on Embedded design using ARM & ARDUINO at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 18-11-2015 to 24-11-2015
13. Workshop on Signal processing in VLSI system design at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 28-09-2015 to 30-09-2015
14. National level Faculty Development program on OrCAD, MATLAB and DSP processors at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 28-11-2014 to 05-12-2014
15. ISTE Sponsored Workshop on Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 02-01-2014 to 12-01-2014
16. ISTE Sponsored Workshop on Analog Electronics by IIT Bombay at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 04-06-2013 to 14-06-2013
17. Aaakash for Education by IIT Bombay at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 10-11-2012 to 11-11-2012
18. Multimedia for Teaching by NITTR Chennai at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 13-06-2011 to 17-06-2011
19. Workshop on “Design of High Performance systems using FPGA” organized by NIT Trichy from 23-01-2009 to 24-01-2009
As resource Person
- National workshop on VLSI Design at MBCET Trivandrum- January 2015
- Co-coordinator of ATAL FDP on Internet of Things at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 11-01-2021 to 15-01-2021
- Online workshop on Introduction to Arduino at SAINTGITS College of Engineering on 12-02-2020
- Online workshop on Node MCU for IoT Applications at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 17-10-2020 to 18-10-2020
- Coordinator of Hands-on Training -Arduino at SAINTGITS College of Engineering on 06-10-2018
- Coordinator of Workshop on Introduction to IoT using Raspberry Pi at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 07-04-2018 to 08-04-2018
- Co-coordinator of National Level FDP on OrCAD,MATLAB and DSP Processors at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 02-12-2013 to 09-12-2013
- The Institution of Engineers (India)-Associate Member AM 1319801
- Indian Society for Technical Education-Life Member LM110462
- Low Power VLSI
- VLSI Signal Processing
R & D Projects
- Received KSCSTE students project fund for an amount of Rs:9999/ during 2021-22. File No. / Letter No.: 00103/SPS 65/2021/KSCSTE. Project completed.