Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: B. Tech, M. Tech, PhD (Doing)
Teaching: 9 years
Non Teaching: 1 year and 9 months
UG : B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
PG : M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems
PhD: FPGA based CNN acceleration
Publication (latest come first in IEEE format)
- Published thesis work “Design and Analysis of Power and Area Efficient 2/3 Prescaler Using E-TSPC Logic” in the International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER) August 2013.
- Presented the paper “State of the art sensing techniques using Silicon Photonics” in IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems in Digital Enterprise Technology at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 21.12.2018 to 22.12.2018.
- Low-Cost Low Power Semi-Automatic Water Level Controller, Application Number: 202041038481, Filed date: 07.09.2020, Publication Date: 25.09.2020, Indian Patent.
- Technical Workshop on “ASIC & FPGA Design Flow and RTL Verification” conducted as part of INDICOMM 2021 jointly organized by IEEE IA/IE/PELS Jt.Chapter Kerala & IEEE Com Soc Kerala Chapter from08.10.2021 to 10.10.2021.
- 3-Days KTU sponsored FDP on “Recent Developments in Machine and Data Science” conducted by Toc H Institute of Science and Technology from 02.06.2021 to 04.06.2021.
- 3-Days FDP on “Recent Trends in Computer Vision” conducted by Lakireddybali Reddy College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh from 17.06.2021 to 19.06.2021.
- 5-Days KTU sponsored FDP on “AI and Data Sciences: A pedagogical approach” conducted by St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Pala from 09.08.2021 to 13.08.2021.
- 30-Hours FDP on “Applied Machine Learning, AI and its applications using Python” conducted by EDUXLABS in association with E-Cell, IIT Hyderabad from 01.06.2021 to 13.06.2021.
- 3-Days KTU sponsored FDP on “Computer Architecture and Security” conducted by Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam from 15.03.2021 to 17.03.2021.
- Five-Days AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence” from 19.10.2020 to 23.10.2020 at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology.
- Five-Days AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Machine Learning & Applications” from 24.08.2020 to 28-08-2020 at College of Engineering, Kidangoor.
- Five-Days AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Data Sciences” from 25-05-2020 to 29-05-2020 at Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Nagpur).
- Five-Days APJAKTU Sponsored FDP on “Future of Multiprocessor System: Networks- on-Chip” at Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttom from 16.12.2019 to 20.12.2019.
- Five-Days Workshop on “Recent Trends in Semiconductor Devices and MEMS/NEMS” organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Calicut from 10.06.2019 to 14.06.2019.
- AICTE-ISTE STTP Induction/Refresher Program on “Induction Training for Young Teachers” at GEC, Thrissur from 19.02.2019 to 24.02.2019.
- STTP on “Biomedical Optics and Instrumentation” at IIT Madras from 03.12.2018 to 07.12.2018.
- Faculty Orientation Programme on “Microteaching” organized by SAINTGITS Group of Institutions, Kottayam from 24.07.2018 to 30.07.2018
- 3- Days Certification programme on “Design and Implementation in VLSI” conducted by Sandeepani School of Embedded System Design Bangalore in association with CoreEL Technologies from 31.08.2020 to 02.09.2020.
- Short Term Training Programme on “Biomedical Optics and Instrumentation” at IIT Madras from 03.12.2018 to 07.12.2018.
- Short Term Training Programme on “Outcome Based Education- A Gateway for NBA Accreditation” at CUSAT, Kochi from 12.02.2018 to 16.02.2018.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Internet of Things (IoT) using Single Board Computers (Raspberry Pi)” at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 19.07.2017 to 21.07.2017.
- Workshop on “An Introduction to Outcome Based Learning” at Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Peermade on 08.02.2017.
- Workshop on “Signal Processing System Design using MATLAB and Vivado Design Suite” at Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Peermade from 16.02.2017 to 17.02.2017.
- Faculty Development Programme on “CAD Tools in VLSI and Communication” at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 28.11.2014 to 05.12.2014.
As resource Person
- Co-ordinated “Magic of Engineering” of the department from 15 May 2019 to 19 May 2019.
- Organized Department Alumni Meet, “Kadha Paranja Kaalam” on 28 December 2019.
- Co-ordinated “Magic of Engineering” (online) of the department in June 2020.
- Organized Department Alumni Meet, “Kadha Paranja Kaalam” on 28 August 2021.
- Life time member ISTE
- CNN Acceleration using FPGA
- FPGA Based System Design
- Digital System Design
- VLSI Design
- Secured 4th Rank in the University for M. Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems.
- Won a Gold Medal for being the topper in Std X at Sacred Higher Secondary School in the year 2003
- Won the Best Outgoing Student award and topper award at SAINTGITS College of Engineering in the year 2009
- Won the Best Seminar Presenter award at SAINTGITS College of Engineering in the year 2008