Designation: Assistant Professor -Senior. Grade
Education: B.Tech, M.E, Ph.D(Doing)
Teaching : 12 years
UG : B.tech in Electronics and Communication
PG : ME in Applied Electronics
PhD: VLSI Signal Processing
Publication (latest come first in IEEE format)
- Published a paper titled “The Novel Intravenous Fluid Level Indicator for Smart IV Systems” in the “International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology , Issue 6, June 2020.
- Published a paper titled “CRC Checking for high speed LFSR with modified state space transformation model” in the International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication, ISSN 2321-2950, Volume 7, Issue 9, September 2019
- Published a paper titled “Dual mode CMOS ISFET Sensor for DNA Sequencing” in IEEE Xplorer on 23rd April, 2018.
- Presented the paper “CMOS DNA Sequencing Arrays- A Gateway to Advanced DNA Computing” in the International Conference on Wireless Communications Signal Processing and Networking(WiSPNET2017) at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai on March 2017
- Presented the paper “A Review on Research and Advancements in LoC Doping-less Germanium Tunnel FET” in the IEEE SSCS Sponsored Conference on Solid State Circuits Proceeding of IEEE SSCS Chapter at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam on August 2015
- Presented the paper “A Low Power Memory Design Using Clock Gating Technique in ICVCI-11 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam on April 2011
- Presented the paper “A novel delay buffer for low power applications in ICSO-10 at Karpagam College of Engineering February 2010
- NPTEL Online certification (FDP) on the course VLSI Signal Processing from February 2022 to April 2022 conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
- 4 weeks online Lab Workshop on ‘FPGA Architecture and Programming using Verilog HDL’ jointly organized by Arm Education and NIELIT Calicut from 4thApril 2022 to 30th April 2022.
- FDP on Advancements in Signal Processing and Optimization techniques in WSN from 21/09/20 to 25/09/20 organized by Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur.
- Online course on “IMAGE PROCESSING USING VLSI ARCHITECTURES” at IIT Roorkee from 17th to 21st December, 2020.
- FDP on Emerging Research Trends in VLSI, MEMS and Signal Processing from 10/08/20 to 13/08/20 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- NPTEL Online certification (FDP) on the course ” Switching Circuits and Logic Design” from July 2019-october 2019 conducted by IIT Madras.
- NPTEL Online certification (FDP) on the course Principles of Signals and System from January 2019-April 2019 conducted by IIT Kanpur.
- FDP on Mathematical Foundations for Communication Engineering from 07/01/19 to 11/01/19 at TKM College of Engineering.
- One day workshop on mentoring SAINTGITS College of Engineering, 15/09/ 2018.
- FDP on Antennas and RF Devices” from 11/06/18 to 16/06/18 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- Workshop on “Research Methodology, Writing Practices, Language & Soft Skills from 18/01/18 to 19/01/18 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design by IIT Kharagpur at SAINTGITS from 30/01/17 to 04/02/17 .
- Workshop for Women in Science & Engineering(WiSE) at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.
- Role of VLSI & Embedded Systems in Next Generation Wireless Technologies from 28/11/16 to 03/12/16 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering .
- National level FDP on Embedded design using ARM & ARDUINO at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 18/11/2015 to 24/11/2015.
- Workshop on Signal processing in VLSI system design at SAINTGITS College of Engineering from 28/09/2015 to 30/09/2015.
- Organized a webinar on the topic “Women’s health with special reference to PCOS” on 28/09/20
- Member-IEEE [ Membership no: 98336114 ].
- ISTE Life Member
- VLSI Design
- VLSI Signal Processing
R & D Projects
CERD 2020-21 students project fund(Co –Investigator) for an amount of Rs:13547/.