Designation: Assistant Professor -Special. Grade
Education: B.Tech., M.Tech.
Teaching: 15 years
UG: B. Tech. (ECE)
Publications (latest come first)
- Sneha Namboodiri & Marie Kottayil James (2019). An Enhanced ISFET Readout Circuit for Biosensing, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Volume 8, Issue 5, 928-933.
- Sherin Maria Peter and Marie Kottayil James, 2018, April. Dual Mode CMOS ISFET Sensor In 2017 International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT) IEEE.
- James, M.K. and Sivamangai, N.M., 2018, December. A Study on the Future of DNA Biosensors as Disease Detectors. In 2018 International Conference on Circuits and Systems in Digital Enterprise Technology (ICCSDET) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Jeswin Elza James and Marie Kottayil James, 2022, August. A Study on the Future of DNA Biosensors as Disease Detectors. In 2022 International Conference on Circuits and Systems in Digital Enterprise Technology (ICCSDET) IEEE.
- NPTEL-AICTE FDP on the course “Switching Circuits and Logic Design” during July, 2018 to October, 2018
- NPTEL-AICTE FDP on the course “Fabrication Techniques for MEMS-based Sensors: Clinical Perspective” during July, 2018 to October, 2018
As resource Person
- A session on “Utilization of Canvas Instructure -A Leap towards Professional Teaching Learning Process” on 3/8/2019 under the “Train the Trainers” programme of the ECE department for the entire faculty of Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Core Skills Development Programme (CSDP) sessions for all semesters of Electronics department.
- ISTE Life Member
- VLSI Design
- Digital Electronics
- Successfully completed the IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program from July 2018 to January 2019.
- Worked as Assistant Faculty for the IIEECP (IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program) Spring 20.4 class.
- Worked as Assistant Faculty for the IUCEE (Indo-Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education) Student Leadership Programme 2020.