Designation: Asst. Professor
Education: B.Tech, M. E.
|Designation||Institution / Organization||Period|
|Lecturer||Karpagam College of Engg. Coimbatore||Jan 2008 – June 2010|
|Assistant Professor||Karpagam College of Engg. Coimbatore||July 2010 – April 2012|
|Assistant Professor & Placement Officer||Tejaa Shakti Institute of Technology for Women, Coimbatore||May 2012 – January 2013|
|Assistant Professor||Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam||February 2013 – till date|
UG : Electronics and Communication Engineering
PG : Embedded System Technologies
PhD : MEMS and Microsystems (Pursuing)
- Varghese, Antony, Jubin Punnoose James, Melvin Mathew, and Vinu Koshy Abraham. “Prototype Development of a Nano-fiber based Portable Solar Water Purifier System.” In 2020 4th International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI)(48184), pp. 187-190. IEEE, 2020.
- 2 Week training on MEMS device manufacturing, May 2009, CEERI, Pilani, Rajasthan
- 1 Week training on MEMS design software, June 2010, IISc, Bangalore
- 2 Week Workshop on DBMS, May 2013, Saintgits College of Engineering, Ktym
- 2 Week Workshop on Analog Electronics, June 2013, Saintgits College of Engineering, Ktym
- 2 Week FDP on Green energy and cognitive communication, October 2013, Erode Sengunthar College of Engineering
- Train the Trainer Program – eYantra – IIT Bomaby, June 29 – October 16 2017, Saintgits College of Engineering, Ktym
- 1 Week Training on LabVIEW Core1 and Core 2, May 14-18 2018, National Instruments, Bangalore
- Five Days Workshop on Recent Trends in Semiconductors and MEMS, June 10-14 2019, National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- 3 days FDP on MEMS, November 2008, Karpagam College of Engineering.
- 2 days workshop on VLSI and MEMS, December 2011, Karpagam College of Engineering
- ISTE – Life Member – No. LM90582
- ISSS – Life Member – No. 419
- MEMS and Microsystems
- Embedded Systems and Robotics
R & D Projects
- Design and development of a temperature-controlled micro chamber for LoC applications – Funded by CERD, Trivandrum. (Ongoing)
- National level winner of e-Yantra Challenge organised by IIT Bombay in December 2017.