Designation : Assistant Professor
Education : B.Tech, M Tech, (Ph.D)
Professional Experience : 4 Years
Teaching : 3.9 years
Non-Teaching : Nil
Research : 3 Months
UG : Biotechnology
PG : Food Technology
PhD : Technology
Publication (latest come first)
- Veerapandi L (2022), Development of Bioactive Strips to Detect Antibacterial Degradation Compound, (202241016030), Patent office, Chennai.
- Veerapandi L (2021), Development of Ice Cream incorporated with monk fruit powder (202141007312), Patent office, Chennai.
- Veerapandi L (2020), Tomato Sauce Enriched with Anchovy Fish and a Process for Preparing the Same (202041011432), Patent office, Chennai.
- Veerapandi L (2019), In-Silico Analysis of Inhibitory Action of Beta Sitosterol from Plant Source against Phospholipase A2 (201941051524), Patent office, Chennai.
- Veerapandi L et al., 2022, “Evaluation and Comparative Study of Antidiabetic Activity of Anthocyanins Derived from Various Natural Sources”, Journal of Natural Remedies, Volume-22, Issue-1, pp. 105-111, DOI:10.18311/jnr/2022/27658
- Veerapandi L et al., 2022, “Insilico and Pharmacological Property Analysis of Bioactive Components from Prunus avium against Diabetics”, Journal of Natural Remedies, Volume-22, Issue-1, pp. 113-119, DOI: 10.18311/jnr/2022/27660.
- Veerapandi L et al., 2021, “OPTIMIZATION OF COMPOSITE MILK PANEER”, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), Volume-50, Issue-3, pp. 1-7
- Veerapandi L et al., 2021, “Physiochemical and Sensory Attributes of Therapeutic RTS Beverage Prepared from the Blends of Aloe Vera, Ginger and Honey”, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), Volume-50, Issue-3, pp. 1-6.
- Veerapandi L et al., 2021, “Evaluation and Comparative Study of Antimicrobial Activity of Anthocyanins Derived from Various Natural Sources”, Solid State Technology, Volume-64, Issue-2, pp. 4107-4113.
- Veerapandi L et al., 2021, “Development of Herbal Tea Infused with the Dried Psidium Guajava Leaf Powder”, Volume-64, Solid State Technology, Issue-2, pp. 4360-4368.
- Veerapandi L et al., 2019, “Development of Value-Added Millet Products Incorporated with Musa Acuminata”, Journal of Science and Technology, Volume-4, Issue-6, pp. 32-36.
- Veerapandi L et al., 2020, “Inhibiting the Growth of Fermentative Bacteria in Neera Using Gene Modification”, Compendium of “RESEARCH INSIGHTS OF LIFE SCIENCE STUDENTS” (ISBN: 978-81-947154-5-0), Volume-2, Chapter-192, pp. 479-481
- Veerapandi L et al., 2020, “Cold Plasma: Emerging as the New Standard in Food Safety”, Compendium of “RESEARCH INSIGHTS OF LIFE SCIENCE STUDENTS” (ISBN: 978-81-947154-5-0), Volume-2, Chapter-158, pp. 389-391.
- Veerapandi L, Karthickumar P, Balasundari S, 2019, “Exploring the Possibilities of Production of Value-Added Fish Products”, Magazine of Food & Beverages Processing, Volume-5, Issue-9, pp. 20-22.
- Veerapandi L, Nivetha T, “Invivo & Insilico Studies on Bioactive Compounds from Solanum nigrum and Tamarindus indica Department of Biotechnology”, International Conference on “Biological Process – issues, Challenges & opportunities”, MEPCO Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi,
- Veerapandi L, Nivetha T, “Current Trends in Diagnostics and Therapeutics for Lifestyle Diseases” – International Conference, Avidadham’18 Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
- Veerapandi L, Nivetha T, “Advances in Gene Editing” – International Conference Avidadham’17 Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
- Conference on “Recent Advances in Drug Design, Discovery and Development from Natural Products”
- Development of API from Solanum nigrum For Snake bite – “EMERGING TRENDS IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY-15” Department of Biotechnology, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam.
- Attended Faculty Development Training Programme on “Molecular Modelling and In-silico Drug Designing” at Department of Food technology, St.Joseph’s College of Engineering.
- Attended Faculty Development Training Programme on “Recent trends in Drug Discovery” at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Attended Faculty Development Training Programme on “Computer Science and Biology: Impact of Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology on Drug Discovery” at Department of Biotechnology, A COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, IILM ACADEMY OF HIGHER LEARNING.
- Attended Faculty Development Training Programme on “Building Sustainable and resilient Food security and Food Processing systems, A College of Food and Dairy Technology.
- Attended Faculty Development Training Programme on “CH6701 – Chemical Reaction Engineering II” at Department of Chemical Engineering, A.C.Tech Campus, Anna University.
- Two-day capacity building workshop for Teachers of Higher Education on computer Aided Drug Design, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
- Workshop on Poster Making for Research Presentation – Nutrition Society of India, Chennai & Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
- Animal care & handling workshop – 14, Department of Biotechnology, REC & Jc Ed – Institute for Science Scholars Enrichment, Chennai & Society of Biological Chemists, India, REC
- New product Development
- Extraction of bioactive compounds
- Molecular docking and dynamics
- Value addition and waste utilization
- Mathematical modelling
- Won 2nd prize in Educators and Researhers category of the Fight Corona Ideathon – 2020 organized by MHRD’s Innovation cell, AICTE.
- Best Paper Award “Development of Millet products incorporated with Musa acuminata”, National Conference on Research and Innovation in Aquatic Foods and fishning Vessel Technoogy, 2020, AMET, University, Chennai.
- Certificate course on HALAL Compliances in Food Audit 2020, HALAL India Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
Ph : 9080343515
Email : email@example.com
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/veerapandi-loganathan-b3313b140/