Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: MSc Food Science and Technology, UGC-NET
Teaching : 1 year
Non Teaching: 7.4 years
UG : Microbiology
PG : Food Science and Technology
- Sruthi Rajan and Rosamma(2022). A meat alternative for vegetarians -Mycoproteins: A review study. Research Approaches in Multidisciplinary subjects, Vol 3, 120-127.
- “Recent Trends in Food Processing and Preservation Technologies” from 01/02/2022 to 05/02/2022 at Department Of Technology, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- ” Recent Development in Food Processing” from 25/10/2021 to 29/10/2021 at Rastreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering.
- ” Recent trends in Nonthermal Processing: Prospects and Challenges” from 04/10/2021 to 08/10/2021 at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology.
- ‘Covid : Global Health Crisis – Prevention, Nutritional Management & Care – A Multilayer Framework’ organised by the Department of Home Science in association with Indian Dietetic Association Kerala Chapter & NetProFaN Trivandrum Chapter from 6th September to 10th September 2021.
- ” Advances in food and value addition of grains” from 23/08/2021 to 27/08/2021 at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology
- “Overview of Food Processing Machineries and Unit Operations” under CSIR Integrated skill intiative by CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru on 17th to 18th August 2021.
- “Challenges and Opportunities in Food Processing” by Neelabh Foods on 26 July 2020.
- “Dietetics and Nutrition” by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam from July 01- 06, 2020,
- Diary and Food Process and Products Technology, NPTEL and IIT Kharagpur, 2019
- “Advances in Grinding and Roasting of Food Materials” by CFTRI – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore from Jan 22-24, 2017.
- “Stored Product Pest Management” conducted by Pest Control (India) Pvt Ltd, Goa at Nestle India Ltd, Goa (2012)
- Training on “Off flavors Associated with Food Packaging Material” at Nestle India Ltd, Goa (2012)
- 3 Day Technology Clinic on “Agro-Food Processing Enterprises” by the District Industries Centre, Pathanamthitta (2012).
- One month In-plant training in Milma at Central Products Dairy, Alappuzha, Kerala (2011).
- National Conference on “Career and Research Trends in Food Processing” at IICPT – Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Tanjavore (2011).
- HACCP training at IICPT – Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Tanjavore (2011).
- International Symposium on “Advances in Herbal Science & Technology” (2011).
- Flavor creation
- New Product Development