Designation: Assistant Professor (Sr.)
Education: B.Tech, M Tech, Ph.D.
Teaching : 8 years
Non-Teaching: 0 years
Research: 5 years
UG : B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam,
PG : M-Tech in Machine Design from Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam.
PhD: Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Nonlinear Dynamics from National institute of Technology, Calicut.
Publication (latest come first)
- V. P. Premchand · Bipin Balaram · Ajith K. Mani · M. D. Narayanan · A. S. Sajith “Estimation of optimal parameters yielding target amplitude–frequency response in nonlinear vibrating systems by a generalised cluster-based algorithm”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 110(1), 573–588, September 2022.
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Narayanan M D. “Analytical and Numerical Solution of an n-term Fractional Nonlinear Dynamic Oscillator”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 100(2), 999–1012, March 2020.
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Narayanan M D, Mihir Sen. “Parametric Identification of Fractional Order Nonlinear Systems”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 93(2), 945-960, July 2018.
- Anzil K K, Christin Chacko, Bharath Sajikumar, Bins Sebastion, Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Arjun Venugopal. Recycling of spent lithium ion batteries, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 14, Number 14, 2019
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Nano Enhanced PCM for Thermal Comfort in Riding Helmets, Proceedings of National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Narayanan M D. “Solution of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equation Using Harmonic Balance Method and Comparison with Power Series Expansion Method”, Proceedings of the 1st International and 18th ISME Conference, NIT Warangal.
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Narayanan M D, Mihir Sen. “Mathematical Modeling and Parametric Identification of a Magneto Rheological Elastomer Using Fractional Calculus”, First International Nonlinear Dynamics Conference, Sapienza University, Rome, Italy, Feb 18-20, 2019.
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, M D Narayanan, “Modelling of Complex System” International Conference Dynamic Days Asia-Pacific, IIT Madras, Chennai
- Ajith Kuriakose Mani, Narayanan M D, Mihir Sen. “Parametric Identification in Fractional Order Nonlinear Systems”, National Conference on Applied Nonlinear Dynamics, NIT Warangal, Dec 21-22, 2016.
Reviewer of the journals in
- Circuit, Systems and Signal Processing
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals
Participations Workshop/Seminars Attended
- Workshop on Nonlinear Oscillations, Waves and Advanced Asymptotic Methods, IIT Gandhinagar, November 2019.
- AICTE Sponsored STTP on Recent Advances in Tribology and Surface Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering
- International Online Faculty Development Programme on Microsystems – Design and Control, ISTE, Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Webinar on Digitalisation in Education, Saintgits College of Engineering, June 2020
- Webinar on A Glimpse of 2020 Nobel prize in Chemistry, Saintgits College of Engineering, November 2020
- Webinar on Microsoft Team, organized by School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCOPE), Vellore Institute of Technology Chennai, September 2020.
As Resource Person
- Delivered a talk on Optimization Techniques using MATLAB in Faculty Development Programme on Design of Experiments & Recent Developments in Optimization Techniques at Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Pathanamthitta.
- Delivered a talk on Fractional Calculus at Mar Baselious Engineering College, Trivandrum
- Delivered an invited lecture presentation on Identification of System Parameters and Fractional Order of a Nonlinear Fractional Order System, at Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Invited talk on Properties of Natural Rubber Reinforced with Acacia Powder, at Second Virtual International Conference on Advanced Technologies and Research in Mechanical Engineering (VICATRME’22), organised by MEA ENGINEERING COL LEGE Malappuram, Kerala, India – 679325
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Fractional order dynamical systems
- The consultancy work was done for Starline Packages, Bengaluru. The study was on the feasibility of using steel packages for transportation of machines to different locations around the world.
- Honors in M-Tech- Machine Design under MG university
- Guided project ‘Rubber Tapping Tool’ that won second prize at Technical Fest conducted at NIT, Calicut, 2009.
- Guided project ‘Pneum-O-Car’ was one among the best five project selected at the Technical Fest conducted at SaintGits on 2010.
Mobile: 9946725226, 9744978901