Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: B.Tech, M Tech
Teaching : 7 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering
PG : Machine Design
- Presented paper titled “Design of Spiral Heat Exchanger”, 4 th National
Conderence on technological Advancements in Engineering, Sree Naryana
Guru College of Engineering and Technology, Payyanur, 16-17 March 2018.
- Presented paper titled “Design of Spiral Tube Heat Exchanger”, KETCON-
2018, Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Kodakara, 23-25
- Presented paper titled “Mathematical Modeling of Energy Requirement for
Rotary Blade Rice Reaper”, 15 th National Conference on Technological
Trends, College of Engineering Trivandrum, 23-23August 2014.
- Recent Advances in Tribology and Surface Engineering – Introduction to
Special Topics like – Nanotribology, Biotribology, Space Tribology,
Biomimetics and Tribology in Industry, organized by Department of
Mechanical Engineering, Saintgis College of Engineering, Kottayam during
12th to 17th October 2020
- Solar Energy: Technologies and Applications organized by Department of
Mechanical Engineering, Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy during
21st to 25th September 2020
- Emerging Areas in Manufacturing organized by Department of Mechanical
Engineering, Vimal Jyothi Engineering College during 25th to 30th May 2020
- Novel materials and its industrial applications organized by Center of
excellence for composites research and Department of Mechanical
Engineering, Karpagam college of engineering, Coimbatore during 13th
to18th May 2020
- Introduction to Finite Element Analysis organized by Department of
Mechanical Engineering, Panimalar Institute of Technology during 11th to
15th may 2020
- Renewable energy conservation & management organized by APJ Abdul
Kalam Technological university & dept. of ME Saintgits College of
Engineering Kottayam – 23rd -27th April 2018.
- Reverse Engineering conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy on 31st March &1st April 2017.
- Advanced Mechanics of Solids- Part I & Part II, conducted by APJ Abdul
Kalam Technological University in association with ICT Academy of Kerala &
Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady from 5th to 7th
January 2017 & 23rd to 25th January 2017.
- An Overview of Mathematics in Research, organized by Dept. of Basic
Science and Humanities, Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, on 13th
&14th December 2016.
- Performance based work ethic organized by Jyothi Engineering College,
Cheruthuruthy during 13th to 19th June 2016.
- Internet of Things, organized by IEDC & ISTE of Jyothi Engineering College,
Cheruthuruthy in association with Kerala Startup Mission on 22nd & 23rd April
- Robotics & Industrial Automation, organized by Dept. of Mechanical
Engineering, JECC, on 10th &11th February 2016.
- Empowering through team work, organized by Jyothi Engineering College,
Cheruthuruthy from 1st June to 7th June 2015.
- Concepts coaching, Organized by Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy
and ICT Academy of Kerala from 12th to 14th November 2014.
1. The Indian Society for Technical Education
Ph :+91 9496340595
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedin : linkedin.com/in/jithin-k-kuriakose-47750376