Designation: Associate Professor
Room: ANT 301
Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam
Ph: +91- 9562512025
- PhD (Engineering: Area: Microfluidics)
- ME (Control & Instrumentation Engineering)
- MBA (Personnel Area)
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management (IGNOU, On Going)
- B. Tech (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
- Teaching (Full Time)- 9 Years (Vimal Jyothi Engineering College Kannur & Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam)
- Research (Full Time)- 4 Years (National Institute of Technology Calicut)
- Industry (Regular)- 6 Months (Hindusthan News Print Ltd. Vellore)
- Head of the Department of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering at Vimal Jyothi Engineering College Kannur during 2010 June to 2011 Dec and Dec 2015 to Feb 2016)
- Valuation Chairman (B.Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation)- MG University Exams
- Additional Chief Superintendent- MG University Exams May/ June 2017
- Chief Coordinator of SRISHTI 2018 (National Level Project Competition)
- Syllabus revision Committee- Kannur University for B.Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (2011)
- Curriculum Development Committee (Head)- B. Tech and M. Tech Robotics & Automation (Saintgits College of Engineering- Autonomous)
Associated Socially Relevant Program:
- Program Officer of NSS KTU Cell Unit No 632 (2019 April to till the date)
- Coordinator- Rudhirasena (APJAKTU Blood Donation Cell) Idukki-Kottayam- Alappuzha Region (2019-till the date)
- MEMS- Microfluidics
- Robotics & Automation
- Intelligent Devices
Please Check Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=DlTv9DoAAAAJ&hl=en
- Received CERD RSM funding by KTU for research in MEMS related technology in November 2019 (Work Ongoing)
- PhD Supervisor for Ms. Remya Revi (Registered under KTU in 2016 July). Her research topic is “Machine Learning Techniques to Detect Tampered Images and AI-generated Fake Face Images” (Thesis Submitted)
- PhD Supervisor for Mr. Vinay Kumar B (Registered under KTU in 2017). His area of research is Control & Automation. (Completed first Seminar on 01/08/2020) (Scholar funded by CERD KTU)
- PhD Supervisor for Mr. Harinarayanan Nampoothiri MG (Registered under KTU in 2017). His area of research is Robotics & Control. (Completed first seminar on 25/07/2020) (Scholar funded by CERD KTU)
- PhD Supervisor for Ms. Veena A Kumar (Registered under KTU in 2017). Her research area is Image processing)
- PhD Supervisor for Mr. Vinu Koshy Abraham (Registered under KTU in 2018). His area of research is MEMS- Microfluidics (Scholar funded by CERD KTU)
Programs Organized/ Coordinated:
- Workshop on Patents rules and drafting funded by Patent Cell, KSCSTE in 2017
- National Science Day funded by KSCSTE in 2017
- National Technology Day funded by KSCSTE in 2018
- Workshop on LabVIEW Core 1 & 2 sponsored by NI in 2018
- Coordinated Srishti: National Level Project Competition organized by Saintgits College of Engineering in 2018
- National Technology Day funded by KSCSTE in 2019
- “BioMEMS and Microsystems” (8 weeks Program), NPTEL, Feb/ Apr 2019.
- “A Crash Course in Data Science”, by Coursera, April 2020.
- “The Data Scientist’s Toolbox”, by Coursera, April 2020.
- “Building a Data Science Team”, by Coursera, April 2020.
- “Data Science in Real Life”, by Coursera, April 2020.
- “Basic Image Classification with Tensor Flow”, by Coursera, April 2020.
- “Introduction to Personal Branding”, by Coursera, April 2020.
- “Use Canva to Create Social Media Marketing Designs”, by Coursera, April 2020.
FDP’s Attended (Last 3 Years):
- FDP on “Machine Learning”, Organized by Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam during 18/06/2018 to 22/06/2018.
- Workshop on “AI and DL”, Organized by Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam during 25/06/2018 to 27/06/2018 sponsored by LeadingIndia.ai
- FDP on “System Design using MATLAB” Organized by Mangalam College of Engineering during 18/12/2017 to 22/12/2017 sponsored by APJKTU.
- “Matlab Expo” organized by Mathworkson 25/04/19
- “Creative teaching and Makers Workshop” Organized by FISAT Ernakulam and Sponsored by KTU during 10/07/19 to 12/07/19
- “America with Kerala (Disaster Management)” Organized by CPPR, KSDMA and US Consulate Chennai on 25/07/19
- Instrumentation in Process Industries (2016, 2017)
- Signals and Systems (2011, 2016)
- Fuzzy Logic (2016, 2017)
- Data Acquisition Systems (2016)
- Process Control Instrumentation (2017)
- Fluid Power Automation for PG (2017, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Virtual Instrument Design (2018)
- Optical Instrumentation (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Analytical Instrumentation (2019, 2020)
- PLC & CNC for PG (2020)
Professional Body Memberships:
- Microsystem Technologies
- Preparative Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- European Journal of Engineering Research and Science
- Various IEEE Conferences
- LeadingIndia.ai Deep learning Lab
- LabVIEW- Quanser Robotics Lab
- Fab Lab (During 2017-2019)
- Automation Lab (Hydraulics/ Pneumatics)- HiTech Pvt Ltd
- Talk on “Recent Developments in Micro Sensors in the Last decade”
- Talk on “Devices for our Daily Life Automation”
- Workshop on Adruino Programming
- Workshop on LabVIEW CLAD 1 & 2