Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: MSc, Ph.D
Teaching: 4.5 years
Research: 5 years
UG : B.Sc Chemistry (Nirmalagiri College, Kannur)
PG : M.Sc Hydrochemistry (Cochin University of Science and Technology)
PhD: Chemistry (Bharathidasan University)
- Crystal structures of salts and cocrystal of 1,3,5‑triazine derivatives with thiophene carboxylic acid derivatives: an investigation on supramolecular interactions (O. K. Prajina, P.T. Muthiah and F. Perdih, SN Appl.Sciences. (2019).1,1298.
- Supramolecular interactions in the 1:2 co-crystal of 4,4-bipyridine and 3-chlorothiophene-2-carboxylic acid (O.K Prajina, P. T. Muthiah and D.K. Geiger, Acta Cryst. (2016). E72, 1362-1365.
- Supramolecular interactions in a 1:1 co-crystal of acridine and 3-chlorothiophene-2-carboxylic acid (O. K Prajina, P. T. Muthiah and F. Perdih, Acta Cryst. (2016). E72, 659–662.
- Crystal structure and supramolecular architectures of uranyl organic hybrid material with 3-chloro thiophene-2-carboxylic acid (O. K. Prajina, S. Bouacida, D. K. Geiger, H. Merazig, and P. T. Muthiah, AIP Conference Proceedings. (2019). 2162, 020059
- Supramolecular Architectures in Salts of Thiophene Carboxylic Acids with Nitrogenous Bases ((O. K. Prajina, M. Suresh Babu, D. K. Geiger and P. T. Muthiah, AIP Conference Proceedings. (2021). 2369, 020096
- International Conference on advanced materials – ICAM2019 held at Nirmalagiri College, Kannur during June 14-16 2019.
- 31st Kerala Science Congress, held at Fatima Mata National College, Kollam during February 2-3 2019.
- International Conference on Chemical and Environmental Research (ICCER 2017) held at Jamal Muhamed College, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu held on 7th January 2017.
- National conference on ‘Research advance in Material sciences and Applications (RAMSA’16)’ held at Anna University, Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu conducted during 19-20 august 2016.
- National Symposium on ‘X-ray Diffraction and Recent Advances in Crystallography’ at Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu during 27-28 February 2015.
- Short term course on Pedagogical innovations and research directions in STEM education, Sponsored by AICTE -QIP and organised by Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, from 25/02/2019 to 02/03/2019.
- Faculty Development Programme Psychiatry an Overview, NPTEL – AICTE, Jan – Feb 2019.
- Faculty Development Programme on Transformation in Engineering Education, Sponsored by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and organised by Saintgits College of Engineering, From 17/04/2018 to 21/04/2018
- NPTEL Online Certification on Chemical Crystallography Jul-Oct 2018
- NPTEL Online Certification on Coordination Chemistry, Jul-Oct 2017
- Life Member ISTE
- Life Member Association of Chemistry Teachers
- Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs)
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Qualified Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professors (TNSET 2017)
- Research Fellowships in Science for meritorious students by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Government of India from 2013 to 2018.
- First prize in oral presentation in national conference ‘Research advance in Material sciences and Applications (RAMSA’16) held at Anna University, Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu conducted during 19-20 August 2016.
- One month onboard training during Swath Bathymetric Multibeam Survey (SK-275) in National flagship ORV Sagar Kanya from 12thAugust 2010 to 13thSeptember 2010.