Designation: Associate Professor
Teaching : 18 Years
UG : Mathematics
PG : Mathematics
Details of Workshop/Seminars served as Resource Person
- Research Data Analysis Using R, Two Days Workshop Organized by Research and PG Department of Commerse, K.G. College Pampady. Sponsored by M.G. University, Kottayam from 31 November, 2018 to 1 st December, 2018.
- Review on Random Process & Markov Models, Two Days Workshop Organized by Department of ECE, MBC College of Engineering, Idukki, Kerala from 3 rd December, 2018 to 4 th December, 2019.
- Research Methodology & Data Analysis through SPSS, One Day Workshop Organized by Saintgits College of Applied Sciences on 6 th December, 2018.
- Mathematical Modelling & Optimization of systems, FSDT Organized by Gov.Engg. College, Kannur from 17 th January, 2019 to 18 th January, 2019.
- Scientific Computing for Mathematics Graduates, One Day Workshop Organized by Department of Mathematics, Al-Ameen College, Edathala, Kochi, Kerala on 19 th February, 2019.
- Mathematical foundations of Machine Learning & ML models , IIT Madras Certification Programme by Gov.Of Kerala from 27 th January 2018 to 25 th July, 2019.
- Numerical Optimization & Probability for Machine Learning, Two Days Workshop Organized by Gov. College of Engg., Kalluppara from 6 th July,2019 to 8 th July , 2019.
- Introduction to Applied Mathematics- KTU Foundation Programme, Organized by Gov.College of Engg., Munnar, Kerala on 5 th August, 2019.
- Introduction to Applied Mathematics- KTU Foundation Programme, Organized by Gov. College of Engg., Kalluppara, Kerala on 8 th August,2019.
- Statistical Methods in Machine Learning & Deep Learning, IIT Madras Certification Programme by Gov.Of Kerala from 27 th January 2019 to 25 th July, 2020.
- Reinforcement Learning, IIT Madras Certification Programme by Gov.Of Kerala from 12 August 2020 to 30 November 2020.
- Hands-on Session on Predictive Analysis Using R,- AICTE Sponsored FSDT, Organized by Department of Computer Applications, SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala on 16 th October, 2019.
- Analytical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence, Two Days Workshop Organized by Department of Mathematics, Assumption Autonomous College, Changanachery, Kerala from 1 st December, 2019 to 2 nd December, 2019.
- Workshop on Python Programming, Two days workshop organized by College of Engineering, Vadakara from 11 February 2020 to 12 February 2020.
- Deep Learning Using Python, Six Days FDP Organized by Department of AE &I, Gov.~ Engineering College, Kozhikkod, Kerala from 13 th January, 2020 to 18 st January, 2020.
- Python for Signal processing, Six Days FDP Organized by Department of ECE, Gov.~ Engineering College, Kannur, Kerala from 18 th January, 2020 to 23 rd January, 2020.
- Open Doors of AI to the Power Systems, FDP conducted by Kerala Gov.Polytechnic College, Kozhikkod on 27 November 2020.
- Artificial Intelligence for Physics, Webinar organized by St. Xaviers’ College for Women, Aluva on 10 March, 2021.
- Mathematical Foundations for Machine Learning, Six days KTU sponsored FDP organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Sree Budha College of Engineering from 22 to 26 March, 2021.
- Hands-on-Training in Deep learning, Workshop organized by Department of Computer Science, College Of Engineering, Vadakara from 18 to 20 March, 2021.
- Python Programming Workshop Organized by the Bell Institute of Research & development Studies from 15 to 29 May, 2021.
- Deep Learning & Neural Networks, Five days KTU sponsored FDP organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mohandas College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram from 5 to 9 July, 2021.
- Artificial Intelligence & Applications, Six Days AICTE Sponsored FDP organized by Marian College of Engineering from 26 to 31 July, 2021.
- Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning, Five Days AICTE Sponsored ATAL FDP organized by Sree Budha College of Engineering from 22 November, 2021 to 26 November, 2021.
- Research Methodology and Effective Tools for Academic & Research Documentation, Five Days FDP organized by SSN College of Engineering, Chennai from 7 March, 2022 to 11 March, 2022.
- Significance of Computational Mathematics in Engineering & Applications, Invited Lecture organized by Shree Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management , Nagpur on 9 April, 2022.
- Data Analytics Using R, one day workshop organized by Sree Budha College of Engineering on 22 July, 2022.
Membership: ISTE, KMA
Research Interest: Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Computational Mathematics
Data analysis of Research Data
- First Rank in B.Sc~(Mathematics) from Mahatma Gandhi University
- Best Project Proposal Award from RACCS , St. Thomas College, Palai
- Scholarship for Post-Graduation in Mathematics from National Board for Higher Mathematics
- Fourth Rank in M.Sc(Mathematics) from Mahatma Gandhi University
- IUCEE certified teaching faculty through International Engineering Educators Certification Program
- Selected as a Resource person for AI& ML programme offered by Gov.~of Kerala with the technical support of IIT, Madras.
Siju K S
Kattachira P O