Designation: Assistant Professor (Sr)
Research : 5 years
Teaching : 4 years
UG : Physics ( Mar Thoma College For Women, Perumbavoor)
PG : Physics ( Union Christian College, Aluva )
MPhil : Physics (University College , Trivandrum)
PhD : Physics ( St. Berchmans College, Changanassery)
Project Awarded: CERD-RSM Project funded by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Project title Enhanced microwave absorption of Carbon allotrope polymer composite through improved electric and magnetic properties.
- Lekshmi Omana, Anoop Chandran, Reenu Elizabeth John, Runcy Wilson, Kalapurackal Cheriyan George, Nellipparambil Viswambharan Unnikrishnan, Steffy Sara Varghese, Gejo George, Sanu Mathew Simon , and Issac Paul, Recent Advances in Polymer Nanocomposites for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding: A Review, ACS Omega, 2022 (IF:4.13)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, O. Lekshmi, Anoop Chandran, Runcy Wilson, Reenu Elizabeth John, and Issac Paul, Development of highly stable carbon nanotube incorporated polyvinyl alcohol composite films for EMI shielding applications, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2369, 2021, 20067
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Reenu Jacob, Estimation of viscoelastic properties of jute-reinforced BSFT-PP composites based on the predicted theoretical models, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2369, 2021, 20075
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Mammen Samuel, Marykutty Thomas, and K.C. George, “Origin of colossal dielectric behavior in hydrothermally prepared non-stoichiometric α-MnO2 nanorods” Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 2020, 116, 113720 (IF 3.38)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Justin George, Ajai Jose, Gijo Jose, Joshy Jose, N. V. Unnikrishnan, Marykutty Thomas and K. C. George, “High temperature ferroelectric behaviour in α -MnO2 nanorods realised through enriched oxygen vacancy induced non-stoichiometry”, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2017, 19, 28756-28771 (IF 3.672)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Marykutty Thomas, Joshy Jose, and K.C. George, “Surface-defect induced modifications in the optical properties of α-MnO2 nanorods“, Applied Surface Science, 367 2016, 43-51 (IF 7.39)
- Smitha Joseph, Reenu Elizabeth John, K. V. Saban, “Unraveling the effects Mn-site doping on structural, magnetic and magnetotransport properties of Nd0.67Sr0.33Mn0.9T0.1O3 (T= Mn, Fe, Cr, Ni)”, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 21249-21262 (IF: 4.527)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Sharath Krishnan, Gijo Jose, Ajay Jose, Joshy Jose, Marykutty Thomas and K C George, “Rietveld refinement and experimental determination of optical and electrical properties of K+ stabilized α-MnO2 nanostructures”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018, 01, 2013
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, M. Manuja, Ajai Jose, Gijo Jose, Marykutty Thomas and K C George, “Crystal Structure Refinement and Electrical Transport Properties of α-MnO2 Nanorods”, Knowledge of Research, 2015, 2, 71-76.
- DST-SERB sponsored International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials, October 2018, St Berchmans College, Changanassery
- International Conference on Advanced Nanostructures, March 2018, Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta.
- International Conference on Material Science and Technology, June 2016, St Thomas College, Pala.
- National Symbosium on Spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Recent trends, March 2018, St. Cyrils college, Adoor
- 27th Kerala Science Congress, January 2015, Alappuzha.
- National seminar on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and Department of Biotechnology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom. March 2015
- National Conference on Materials Science and Technology, July 2014, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Colloquium on Smart Materials and Structures, Srinivasa Ramanuja Institute for Basic Science (SRIBS), November 2017, Kottayam.
- National Workshop on Advances in Instrumental Techniques for Nanomaterial Characterization, March 2014, Mahatma Gandhi University , Kottayam.
- National Seminar on Nanostructured Materials, August 2014, NSS Hindu College, Changanassery.
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights, April 2014, St. Berchmans College, Changanassery.
- Pre ICOR International Workshop on Raman Spectroscopy: Recent Advances, Techniques and Applications, August 2012, Thiruvananthapuram.
- National Seminar on Smart Materials for a Smarter World, September 2012, St. Berchmans College, Changanassery.
- Lecture Workshop on Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory, Group Theory and Tensors, August 2007, Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram.
As Resource Person
- Value added–course : Electronics and Maintenance of Home Appliances B.Sc. Physics, CMS College, Kottayam.
- Invited talk : Advances in Superconductors Department of Physics, BCM College for Women, Kottayam.
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Synthesis and Characterization of nanostructured materials.
- Elsevier Reviewer: Physica E: Low Dimensional Solids and Nanostructures
- Completed online course through Coursera on “Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course” by Duke University on 05.10.2020
- Completed online course through Coursera on “Nanotechnology and Nanosensors- Part 1” by Technion – Israel Institute of Technology on Oct 21, 2020
- Maulana Azad National Research Fellowship (2014-2019) from the UGC, Government of India.
- Best poster presentation: DST-SERB sponsored international conference on Advanced functional materials, 2018
- Best oral presentation: National Symposium on spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Recent trends, 2018
- Third rank in M.Sc. Physics from M. G. University, 2006
- First rank in B.Sc. Physics from M. G. University, 2004
Contact Details :
- Phone : 9895667340
- Email : email@example.com
- Linkedin : Reenu Elizabeth