Education: M. A. English, P. G. Diploma in Print Journalism
Professional Experience: 4 Years
Post Graduation: M. A. English Literature, St. Agnes College Mangalore
Under Graduation: B. A. English Literature, Baselius College, Kottayam
Post Graduate Diploma: Manorama School of Communications, Kottayam
Research Interest: Cultural Studies and Media & Journalism
Participations & Paper Publications:
- Participated in two days International Symposium on “Crossing Borders of Nations and Self: Migration and Migrant Literature In Theory and practice”
- Presented a paper on Technology Enhanced Language Learning in the English Classrooms in a UGC Sponsored National Seminar Held At Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, 2014
- Participated in a National Seminar on Reconstruction of Sexuality in Media and Popular Culture at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore, 2014
- Cleared Google Certification Programme ‘Digital Unlocked’ on Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Award for the Best Investigative Report from Manorama School Of Communication Kottayam, 2016
- Student Convenor, Mice, Men & Mockingbirds, literature fest organized by the Department Of English, St. Agnes College, Mangalore, 2015
- Organized React, intercollegiate literary fest at St. Agnes College, Mangalore, 2014.
- Magazine editor 2011-12, Baselius College, Kottayam.
- Volunteered & organized a fundraising program for cancer patients under Santhwanam, a charity program held by the Department of English, Baselius College.
- Organizing committee member of two national seminars at Baselius College Kottayam conducted by The Department of English. (2010-11 & 2011-2012)
- Student coordinator of Baselius Trophy Inter-State Volleyball, Basketball and Football matches for the year 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13 Baselius College, Kottayam.
Certifications and Skill Development Courses
- Google Digital Unlocked – Google
- Introduction to Google Data Studio – Google
- Google Analytics for Beginners – Google
- Social Media Advertising – Coursera
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization – Coursera
- Teach English Now! Foundational Principles – Coursera
- Marketing Automation with HubSpot – LinkedIn
- Online Marketing Foundations – LinkedIn
- Content Marketing Foundations – LinkedIn
Email ID: email@example.com (Official)