Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: MCA , M.Phil
Teaching : 1 years
Industry : 1 years
Digital Image Processing
- Rovina,Malu.G,Binny.S,Naveen, “Deep Learning Models
for Saliency Detection:Review”, International Journal
of Scientific Research in Science and Technology ,
Volume 9 | Issue 3 | Print ISSN: 2395-6011,April
2021,[Page No 43-47].
- Rovina,Naveen,Binny” Smart Farming Via IoT : A solution
for monitoring Rice Productions”, International Journal
of Creative Research Thoughts, Volume 9| Issue 5| ISSN:
2320-2882, May 2021, [Page No j272-j275]
Conferences & FDPs Attended
- Presented a paper at National Level conference on “Deep Learning Models for Saliency Detection: Review” at NCTTMDR-2021.
- Presented a paper at National Level Conference paper on ” Smart Farming Via IoT : A solution for monitoring Rice Productions” at National Conference on Intelligent Techniques in Computing and Communications 14th & 15th May, 2021
- One of the resource persons in the Padma Bhushan F.C.Kohli commemorative National Student Tech talk
series on “Visual Saliency” conducted by Computer
Society of India Trivandrum Chapter.
- Acted as resource person in the “Angular:Hands-on
Workshop series “at Kristu Jyothi college of
Management And Technology.
Phone : 9961321428
Email : email@example.com