Designation: Assistant Professor
Teaching : 5 years
UG : B.Tech in Information Technology
PG : M.Tech in Computer and Information Science
1. “A Review on Non-Destructive Techniques for Quality of Fruits”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181, Volume 4-Issue. 09, September.
2. “Detection and Analysis of Chemical Compositions using Hyperspectral Imaging with the help of Spectral Signatures”, National Conference on Novel and Challenging issues and Recent innovations in Engineering and Information Science(NCREIS’16).
Received funding of Rs. 4,16,000/- for the project titled “Handheld Device for the Detection of Artificially Ripened Fruits and Chemically Treated Vegetables” under APJ Abdul Kalam Youth Challenge Program from the Kerala State Council for Science Technology & Environment. (Funding No: 100/2017/KSCSTE dated 10/05/2017).
- Indian Patent with title “Non Destructive Technique for The Detection of Artificially Ripened Mango Using Machine Learning”. Application Number : 202141028306 A, Filed date : 26.06.2021, Publication Date : 09.07.2021
Conferences, Seminars, Workshops & FDPs Attended/Organized:
1. National Conference on Novel and Challenging issues and Recent innovations in Engineering and Information Science(NCREIS’16).
2. Two-day Workshop on Design, Development and launching of MOOC, December, 2018.
3. TEQIP II sponsored five days FDP on “Research Trends in Biomedical and Satellite Image Processing”, 2019 at TKM college of Engineering, Kollam.
4. Five days training programme for faculties and research scholars on Math Works training on Machine Learning with MATLAB, Control System Design with MATLAB and Simulink, and Embedded Coder” January 2019.
- Life Member – ISTE: Indian Society for Technical Education
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Spectral Imaging
- Network Security
- Python Programming
Phone : 8078020117
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org