INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- The student should fill all the mandatory entries on the cover page of the answer booklet and provide the answer booklet to the invigilator for verification of the same is demanded by him
- The students must NOT write their register numbers anywhere in the answer booklet.
- The students should not tear out any page or part thereof from the answer booklet.
- The students must strike off the answer which they do not want to be valued by the examiner.
- The students should neither write their name nor make any identification marks on any part of the answer booklet.
- The students should not write on the reverse side of the cover page.
- Both sides of the subsequent sheets in the answer books can be used for answering.
- Every student shall register for the ESE of the relevant semester in which he is studying for obtaining promotion to the next semester.
- The students should ensure that they receive their hall tickets at least one day prior to the examination
- The regular students should bring their hall tickets and college identity card for entering the examination hall
- The programme completed student should bring their hall tickets and a valid identity card like Aadhaar / Driving License / Voter’s ID /Pan Card / valid Govt. issued ID card with photo for entering the examination hall
- If the hall ticket is lost, they should immediately submit an application for a duplicate hall ticket to the Controller of Examinations through the Head of Department, as the case may be after remitting the required fee.
- The students should enter the examination room at least 15 minutes before the commencement of examination and shall not leave the room during the last ten minutes.
- For genuine cases, the Additional Chief Superintendent can permit relaxation up to a maximum of 30 minutes for students to enter the examination hall.
- No student shall be allowed to leave the examination room before 30 minutes after the commencement of examinations.
- Students are permitted to use only blue or black ink pens for writing examinations
- Only hall ticket and permitted items like scientific calculator, instrument box, medicine, hand towel, analog / digital display wrist watch, drinking water etc are allowed in the examination room.
- Data books and code books are permitted only with the permission of the invigilator if the question paper contains a note to this effect.
- Students should not include any additional writings, pages in handwritten or printed form, with such permitted materials.
- Mobile phones, programmable calculators, smartwatches, communication devices and any other electronic equipment are strictly prohibited in the examination room.
- Instances of malpractice such as copying using manuscripts, copying from other students, smuggling of answer books, indecent behaviour in the examination room, use of unfair means etc. are liable to be punished as per rules.
- Instructions given in the answer books and question paper should be strictly followed.
- The student should not write anything other than their name and registration number in the question paper.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination room.
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS
Students shall bring their hall ticket and college identity card, on each day of the examination and shall produce the same when demanded by the Invigilator or any other person authorized by the college for the purpose. The Principal shall have the power provisionally to admit a student who has lost his hall ticket and/or identity card for one day if personally satisfied as to the identity of the student. In subsequent days the student has to bring new hall ticket issued by the college and/or identity card issued by the college.
- Students shall take their seats in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the time fixed for the start of the examination.
- Students presenting themselves more than 30 minutes after the commencement of examination should not be admitted for the examination of that day.
- It shall be competent to the Principal to exclude any student from an examination, on being satisfied that he is suffering from any infectious or contagious disease. Such cases shall immediately be reported to the Controller of Examinations.
- Students who are not eligible to appear the examination, due to not satisfying any of the eligibility criteria as per the respective ordinances/regulations of the programme, shall not be admitted to the examination hall.
PUNISHMENT FOR MALPRACTICE
Any student found involved in any action which comes under the preview of malpractice will be dealt very seriously.
WITHHOLDING OF RESULTS
If any student is found ineligible to write an examination or having any case of pending disciplinary action or any case of reported malpractice at any time, the result of such students will be withheld until the reported case decision published.