Saintgits organizes Corporate Interactions to ensure that students regularly interact with industry experts to gain knowledge through guest lectures, industrial visits and live projects which help to develop successful management professionals.
Saintgits ensures that the students are exposed to the corporates at five levels:
- Industry visits and interactions with senior managers: Saintgits students have visited several large manufacturing industries like Kitex, Anna Aluminium, Meat Products of India, Tolins Tyres, Meriboy Ice cream, Nirapara, Metcon Steels, Traco Cables, Hindusthan News prints, Kelachandra, Kerala Feeds, Camco, KEL, etc.
- Corporate Talks by company managers are held frequently (minimum 1 corporate talk per month) as part of the MBA course study.
- Management Association Membership is given to all students, allowing them to attend monthly meetings and interact with practicing managers.
- Corporate projects for students are compulsory. There are three projects to be completed for trimester.
- Corporate seminars outside of the Institute are mandatory and all students must attend at least one seminar every trimester.
Corporate Talks 2022
Mr.Nixon Joseph, CEO, Children’s LoveCastles Trust (CLT India), took a session on “Relevance of CSR” on 14th September 2022 .
A session by Mr. Joshua Thomas, Senior Associate Lead – BPHR, Infosys on “Building an HR Career” on 28th May 2022.
A talk by Mr. Sudheesh Kumar R, General Manager – Business Analytics and Investor Relations, Geojit Financial Services on “Introduction to Business Analytics” on 30th March2022.
Mr. Bibin Manuel, Lead – Azure IoT, Centre of Excellence, TCS took a session on “Business Analytics and its Applications” on 27th January 2022.
Corporate Talks 2021
Mr. Johnson Alexander, CEO, Universiade Consultancy & Services, UAE took an interactive session on “How to Succeed at interviews” on 30th November 2021.
Ms. Jismie Jose, Team Lead Human Resources, Mane Kancor Ingredients Limited, took a session on “Writing winning resumes” on 5th June 2021
Mr.HarikuttanKochukunju, Secretary PMI Kerala, VP – EY took a session on “Prepare for a VUCA world” on 29th October 2021.
Interactive session by Mr.John Mathew Sebastian, Head Talent Acquisition, V Guard Industries on 4th September 2021.
A session by Mr.Rahul Raghunath, AVP Corporate Sales, Naukri.com, on “How to be job ready during pandemic” on 8th May 2021.
Corporate Talks 2020
A talk by Mr.Aju Jacob, Director, Synthite Industries, on “Family Business – The Fundamental Building Blocks” on 12th November 2020 .
An interactive session by Mr M R Rajesh Kumar, Founder & Lead Partner Gateways Global LLP, on “Leadership Essentials” on 31st October 2020.
Mr Mathew Joseph, Vice President & Head of Artificial Intelligence Labs, CIMB bank took session Reinvent Enterprises Using Artificial Intelligence on 16th October 2020.
Mr. Sooraj Abraham, Co-Founder, Plan@Earth took session on “Social Entrepreneurship” in 12th September 2020.
Talk by Mr Unnikrishnan ECK, DGM Retd., Bank of India, on topic “Life Skills for Success and Beyond” on 19th August 2020.
Mr Jacob Joy, Co-Founder & MD, Jakes Snacks & Foods Pvt Ltd took a session on “Entrepreneurship-Challenges and Opportunities during the Pandemic” on 30th June 2020.
An interactive session by Dr Biju Jacob, IA & AS,VSSC/ISRO on “Secrets of a Dream Career” on 13th June 2020.
Mr Narendran K C, State Business Head, JioInfocomm Limited took a session on “Redefining skills sets in Sales and Marketing in the post COVID Era” on 9th June 2020.