The MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Saintgits Institute of Management is a key milestone in your transformational journey of life in this specialized field. Our programme, an autonomous programme under the aegis of Saintgits College of Engineering (Autonomous), is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram, and approved by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Government of Kerala. This regular full-time specialised MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme with 103 credits has 19 core courses, 9 elective courses, two non-credit courses, one open online course, one project, and an internship spread over four semesters. Successful completion of the programme leads to the award of an MBA degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram. The Saintgits Institute of Management MBA programme is designed specifically for effective corporate placement in the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Merit Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Scholarship for Saintgits students
- Scholarship for Engineering Graduates
- Director’s Special Scholarship
- Saintgits Trustee Scholarship
Candidates seeking admission to MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in any subject from any recognized university/institution. The selection of candidates for this course is purely based on the rank scored in CAT/CMAT/KMAT, followed by the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, specific to the logistics and supply chain management field.
- Candidates who appeared for the final year examinations of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply
- Reservations to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are as per the guidelines of the State and Central Government
(Admission to our MBA program is strictly based on prevailing norms of Government of Kerala, UGC, AICTE and such similar statutory organizations)
Candidates seeking admission to Saintgits Institute of Management have to appear for CAT/CMAT/KMAT by registering themselves through the respective official websites.
To apply for admission in this institute, the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps
- Register the application form through the given link – https://saintgits.org/saintgits-institute-of-management/admissions/
- Once Registered, Login and Fill the personal and academic details in the application form carefully
- upload recent passport-sized photographs.
Upload the documents, as listed below:
- Copy of CAT/CMAT/KMAT Admit Card and Score Card
- Copy of 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificates
- Copy of graduate degree and mark sheet
- Statement of Purpose to describe your reason for pursuing an MBA and choosing Saintgits over other colleges & institutes