Online Application Form
The MBA at Saintgits Institute of Management is a key milestone in your transformational journey of life. Our programme, an autonomous programme under the aegis of Saintgits College of Engineering (Autonomous) is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as well as the Government of Kerala. This regular full-time MBA course with 103 credits has 19 core courses, 9 elective courses, two non-credit courses, one open online course, one project and an internship spread over four semesters. Successful completion of the programme leads to the award of an MBA degree by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram. Saintgits Institute of Management MBA programme is oriented completely towards effective corporate placement.
MBA Specializations offered
- Human Resources Management
- Corporate Finance, Accounting & Control
- Banking & Financial Services
- Business Analytics
- General Management
Programme Educational Objectives(PEOs)
Our graduates will
PEO 1: Exhibit creativity, initiative, and independence of thought, and will be skilled in knowledge assimilation and transfer.
PEO 2: Succeed in their careers with globally competitive organizations or at internationally well-known universities.
PEO 3: Become socially responsible citizens of the world.
PO1: Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to assess business environment and solve business problems
PO2: Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making
PO3: Ability to develop value based leadership
PO4: Ability to work in teams to achieve organisational goals
PO5: Express willingness and enthusiasm to accept responsibilities, learn from mistakes and take on challenges with confidence
PO6: Discuss ideas effectively and persuasively in different settings, using modern technologies
PO7: Think creatively and be open to diverse views and act in ways that benefit the society
PO8: Be trustworthy and fair in all their interactions.
- Merit Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Scholarship for Saintgits students
- Scholarship for Engineering Graduates
- Director’s Special Scholarship
- Saintgits Trustee Scholarship
Saintgits Institute of Management offers a flagship course in management studies viz. MBA. The candidates seeking admission in this course must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in any subject from any recognized university/institution. The selection of the candidates in this course is purely based on the rank scored in CAT/CMAT/KMAT, followed by the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who appeared for the final year examinations of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply
- Reservations to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are as per the guidelines of the State and Central Government
(Admission to our MBA program is strictly based on prevailing norms of Government of Kerala, UGC, AICTE and such similar statutory organizations)
Candidates seeking admission to Saintgits Institute of Management have to appear for CAT/CMAT/KMAT by registering themselves through the respective official websites.
To apply for admission in this institute, the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps
- Candidates can either download the application form from the links given below or obtain the same manually from the institute’s admission office
- Fill the application form carefully
- Paste recent passport-sized photographs on the designated places in the form
- Submit the application form through the given link – https://saintgits.org/institute-of-management/admissions/
Attach the documents, as listed below:
- Copy of CAT/CMAT/KMAT Admit Card and Score Card
- Copy of 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificates
- Copy of graduate degree and mark sheet
- Statement of Purpose to describe your reason for pursuing an MBA and choosing Saintgits over other colleges & institutes