Designation: Assistant Professor(Adjunct)
Education: PhD (Game Theory)
Dr. Sarin Abraham has completed her PhD in Game Theory from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli and her thesis work titled “Development of methods to study impact and to select Nash equilibrium in non-zero-sum games & usage of gamma and beta distribution for negotiation and application of asymmetric triangular distribution fuzzy approach in multi-criteria decision-making problem in zero-sum game”. She has around 4 years of teaching experience at Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur. Her core areas of interest are operations management, operations research and services & operations management. She has published five papers in journals of international repute.
- PhD (Management) 2015 – 2021, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Area: Game Theory
- MBA (Operations-Systems) 2005-2007, T.K.M. Institute of Management, Kollam.
- BTech (Computer Science & Engineering) 2000-2004, College of Engineering, Poonjar.
- Assistant Professor at Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, Kottayam, Sep 2021 to till date
- Assistant Professor at Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur, Aug.2011 to July 2015.
- Full-time Research Scholar, 2015– 2021 in the area of Game Theory.
- Quality auditor, Allsec Technologies, Chennai, Dec. 2008 to Aug. 2009.
- Sarin A., Ganesh K., Senthilkumar A. &Ducqd Y. (2012) “Impact on Climate Change Due to Transportation Sector – Research Prospective”, Procedia Engineering, Elsevier Publications, Vol. 38, Pages 3869-3879. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2012.06.445.
Research Articles in Refereed/ISBN/Indexed Journals
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M. (2021) “A development in the existing Non-Linear model and to study its impact on the Nash equilibrium in a two-person non-zero sum game”, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management, Vol. 12, Issue 2, Pages 97-112. DOI: 10.1504/IJENM.2021.116434
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M., Jose Joy Thoppan. “A Multi-Criteria Approach to Select the best Nash Equilibrium”, Studies in Microeconomics. DOI: 10.1177/23210222211024388.
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M. (2021) “A Fuzzy Approach using Asymmetrical Triangular Distribution in a Two-person Zero-Sum Game for a Multi-Criteria Decision Making Problem”, Quantum Machine Intelligence, Vol. 3, Issue 1 e3. DOI:10.1007/s42484-021-00044-y
- Sarin Abraham, Punniyamoorthy M. “Analysis and assessment of divergence of final offers in Negotiation using Gamma and Beta distribution”, International Journal of Advanced Operations Management, Accepted, In press.
- Two Day Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Supply Chain and Changing Business Environment”, Department of Management Studies, NIT Tiruchirappalli, January, 2011
- FDP Program on “Research Methodology”, Anna University of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli, August 2011
- FDP Program on “Data Analysis for Social Science Research”, Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur, September 2015
- Two Day workshop on “R Programming Language”, Department of Computer Applications, NIT Tiruchirappalli, October 2015
- Five DaysInternational Workshop and Conference on “Game Theory and Optimization”, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, June 2016
- Three Day Workshop on “Research Evaluation” organized by Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics & IT/ITES, held at Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, September 2018
- Three Day Workshop on “Research Oriented Statistical Modelling Using R”, P.G. Department of Computer Science, SreeSankaraVidyapeetom College, Valayanchirangara, Ernakulam, Kerala, India, September 2021