Education: M. A. Economics
Anju Maria Joseph is a passionate teacher, who is always trying her best to reach out to her students. Her greatest advantage is that she is calm and composed. She is a Post Graduate in Economics from St Joseph’s Automonous College of Arts and Science, Bengaluru. She completed her Graduation from Assumption College, Changanachery. She has worked as a research trainee at NIAS, Bengaluru and also worked as a teaching assistant while pursuing her PG. She handles Business Economics paper in SIM. Her areas of interest are Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Public Economics and International Economics.
- MA Economics (2018 – 2020) – St. Josephs Autonomous College
- BAEconomics (2015 – 2018) – Assumption College
- Assistant Professor atSaintgits College of Applied Sciences, from September 2021 – till date
- Research trainee at National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore
- Teaching Assistant at St. Josephs Autonomous College, Bengaluru.
Area of Interest
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Public Economics
- International Economics.
- Participation Certificate for an international seminar on “Catalyzing women empowerment for an egalitarian society” at Titus II teacher’s college, Thiruvalla, Kerala (10/2017)
- Participation Certificate for displaying an exhibit during the Dr. Ambrose Pinto, S. J, Memorial Exhibition held at St. Josephs College Bengaluru. (12/2018)
- Participation certificate for a 2 – day workshop of faculty/students enrichment programme in “Using ‘R’ statistical programming and E – views in Business and Economics” Organised by the Department of Economics, (01/2020)
- Phone no: 9495996615
- Email.id: email@example.com