Designation: Assistant Professor (FRA)
Area: Marketing and Finance
Education: B. Tech ,MBA
Ms. Pushpam T Davis is a Research scholar in the domain of Green Marketing and Customer Satisfaction in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education (KARE), Tamil Nadu. She completed Master of Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from Calicut University. She did her B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. She started her teaching career as an Assistant Professor in Assumption Autonomous College, Changanacherry. She has presented and published papers in the area of green marketing and brand management.
- Pursuing Ph. D(Management), KalasalingamAcademy of Research and Education, Tamil Nadu.
- Master of Business Administration, Sahrdaya Institute of Management Studies, Kodakara, Kerala
- Bachelor of Technology (ECE), Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Kodakara, Kerala 
- Assistant Professor,Assumption College (Autonomous) Changanassery[November 2019 – May 2020].
- Assistant Professor, Assumption College (Autonomous) Changanassery[March 2021 – March 2022].
Areas of Interest
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic Management
- Davis, T., &Vinayan, N. (2019).A Study on Green marketing & Customer satisfaction. UGC Care Journal, 2(19), 178-182.
- Davis, T (2020, November 19). The impact of COVID 19 on supply chain management[The force of COVID 19 on Indian and universal financial system and revival techniques]. International E-Conference, SRM Institute of Science and Technology RamapuramCampus,Chennai.
- Davis, T., &Vinayan, N. (2019). A study on Green marketing and Customer satisfaction. TathapiUgc Care Journal, 2(19), 178-182
- Davis, T (2020). Transformation of Brand management for past 25 years.Digital Transformation to Industry, 2(1) , 299-301
- Successfully completed 2 Weeks FDP on OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION IN MANAGEMENT EDUCATION by Saintgits College of Engineering (Autonomous) sponsored by AICTE.
- Successfully completed 7- Day virtual FDP on DATA ANALYSIS USING SPSS organized by CMS Business School in collaboration with Institute of Analytics(IOA), London