These courses are career and market oriented, skill-enhancing courses that empower the students beyond their domain of study. The certificate programmes enable them to enrich their capability and enhance their employability. Value added courses are conducted for one week during the semester breaks by department faculty and external trainers.
Saintgits Institute of Management has set up a Finance Lab at Pathamuttom, Kottayam. MBA students are being trained on the Bloomberg Terminals which helps them to secure the best jobs in the financial sector. The Finance Lab offers students a global perspective and Saintgits is incorporating the use of Bloomberg Professional Services in its MBA courses as well.
- 12 terminals offering 24/7 financial news and data
- An integrated platform for real-time financial market news and data
- Comprehensive view of data on industry segments, supply chains and marketing research
- Financial modelling and quantitative skills
- State of the art teaching infrastructure and statistical software for experiential learning.
NISM Certified Course in Securities Markets
Saintgits and National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM – A SEBI initiative) offer joint programmes and capacity building in Financial Markets. NISM Certificate Course in Securities Markets (NCCSM). The aim of this nationally recognized certificate programme is to equip graduate students for careers in various types of firms operating in the Securities Markets and in IT/ITES companies that are engaged in offering technical support to these firms.