Designation: Assistant Professor (Senior)
Area:Quantitative Techniques, Human Resource Management
Education:B. Tech, MBA, Ph. D
Dr.Preetha G Panicker has completed her doctoral degree in Management from Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore, specializing in Human Resource Management. She has done her Master of Business Administration in Berchmans Institute of Management Studies, Changanassery and Bachelor of Technology (EC) from College of Engineering Kidangoor. She qualified UGC NET and has more than nine years of academic experience and three years of industry experience. Dr. Preetha has publications in Scopus indexed journals and other journals of national and international repute. Her core areas of interest are Quantitative Techniques for Managers, Business Research Methods and HR papers.
- Ph.D (Management),Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences 
- UGC-NET 
- Master of Business Administration, Berchmans Institute of Management Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University
- Bachelor of Technology (EC), College of Engineering Kidangoor, Cochin University
- Assistant Professor at MACFAST college [ June 2014 – May 2022]
- Customer Relationship Manager at SCM sons [ May 2013-May 2014]
- Programmer Analyst at Cognizant Technology Solutions, Chennai [ December 2007-December 2009]
Areas of Interest
- Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- “Analysis of factors influencing online banking portals using Dematel Method “in the National paper presentation competition on “Recent Trends in Indian Financial Systems: Paradigms and Praxis” by Kristhujyothi college of Management and Technology on 8th March 2019.
- “Implication of contract Theory in the Incentive Systems of Automobile Industry” in the National Conference on Invasion of Technology in Marketing and Society by Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology on 7th & 8th February 2019.
- Presented a paper on “HR Practices and Employee Performance of MSMEs” on 8th and 9th September 2017 in the international conference on “Ecosystem for the Growth of business” in Acharya B school Bangalore
- “Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Management by IFUNA, presented a paper on “Clicking towards growth in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment – A Study on the state of Online Retail Industry in India, 21st October 2016
- “Managing e-tailing business in a VUCA context: A study on the challenges and prospects in the Indian e-tailing industry” National Conference on Managing Challenges in the VUCA world organised by St.Berchman’s College, Changanacherry, Kerala – India ,19th February 2016
- Evidence of Moral Hazard in Employee Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Contract Theory” (Inderscience Publishers World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development.
- “Mediating effect of Employee effort in Employee Informativeness and Performance” in International Journal of Management 11(4), 2020 pp 366-369.
- “Incentive systems in automobile dealer industry-A conceptual analysis with regard to Contract Theory” (International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management-ISSN-23194847 volume 7 issue 3 March 2018
- “Clicking towards growth in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment – A Study on the state of Online Retail Industry in India” at IndianFederation of United Nations Associations, New Delhi – India ISBN: 978-93-86171-14-6 October 2016
Chapter in Edited Book:
- Panicker, Preetha (2019). Management thoughts for a prolific future, “Recent trends in Compensation Practices”, Macfast Publications Thiruvalla
FDP/Workshop/STTP/ Panel Discussion
- One week FDP on Advanced Training in ICT enabled online teaching tools by UGC Stride, MG University.
- 7-day Research workshop on “Advanced Data Analysis” by Bharatiar University
- Five-day Workshop on “SEM: Testing Mediation and Moderation Models” by University of Hyderabad
- UGC Sponsored 7-day National level FDP on “Advanced Research Analysis” by Avinashilingam University
- Teaching with Simulations (Harvard Business Publishing) by Rajagiri school of Management
- Statistical Analysis on Research Using IBM-SPSS and AMOS – Berchmans Institute of Management Studies
- Management Development Program “Personal Branding and Professional excellence”
- · National Level Training Workshop on “Writing of Research Proposals, Thesis, Reports and Papers”-Christ University
- UGC-NET in Management