Designation: Sr. Assistant Professor
Education: Ph.D, MCA
Post-Graduation: M. C.A. Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttom, Kottayam
Under Graduation: BSc (IT), Model College, Mumbai University
Research Interest: Image Processing, Pattern Recognition
1. Meenu Suresh, I. Shatheesh Sam, ‘Optimal wavelet transform using Oppositional Grey Wolf Optimization for video steganography’, Multimedia Tools and Applications 79, 27023–27037, July 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-020-09330-6 (Impact factor: 2.313, SCI, Springer)
2. Meenu Suresh, I. Shatheesh Sam, ‘Optimized interesting region identification for video steganography using Fractional Grey Wolf Optimization along with multi-objective cost function’, Journal of King Saud University–Computer and Information Sciences, 1319-1578 August 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksuci.2020.08.007 (Impact factor: 3.572, Scopus, Elsevier)
3. Meenu Suresh, I. Shatheesh Sam, ‘Optimized Interesting Region Identification for Video Steganography using Multi-objective cost function’, Multimedia Tools and Applications (Impact factor: 2.313, SCI, Springer)
4. Meenu Suresh, I. Shatheesh Sam, ‘Exponential Fractional Cat Swarm Optimization for Video Steganography’, Multimedia Tools and Applications, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-020-10395-6 (Impact factor: 2.313, SCI, Springer)
5. Presented a paper in a two day IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems “High Secure Video Steganography Based on Shuffling of Data on Least significant DCT Coefficients”.
6.Presented paper in a two day International Conference on Data Intelligence and Cognitive Informatics Algorithms for Intelligent Systems “A Secure Video Steganography using Framelet Transform and Singular Value Decomposition”
7. Presented paper in a two day IEEE International Conference on Smart Structures and Systems“Single level Discrete Wavelet Transform based Video Steganography on Horizontal and Vertical coefficients”
8. Presented paper in a two day International Conference on Sustainable Advanced Computing “Video Steganography based on Edge Detector and using Lifting Wavelet Transform”
- Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, from June 2023- till date.
- Computer Instructor in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chenneerkara, 2022 to 2023
- Assistant Professor in VPM’s R.Z Shah College, Mulund, 2016 to 2017
- Assistant Professor in Model College, Kalyan, 2013 to 2014
- Lab Assistant in V.K Krishna Menon College, Bhandup, 2012 to 2013
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING ATTENDED
- Participated in a one day seminar on BlockChain organized by Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (IETE), Trivandrum on 30th January,2018 6.
- Participated in a one day seminar on Research Issues in Computer Science organized by N.M. Christian College, Marthandam on 1st Sept,2018
- Certification in DataScience and Artificial Intelligence from Intellipat, Bangalore
Email ID: email@example.com (Official)