The M Com Finance & Taxation program covers the study of the concepts and ideas of IT, Commerce, Management, Finance, Economics etc. Students are taught about the different aspects of e-commerce and how they are applied in doing business.
The Master of Commerce Program helps the student to:
- Acquire multifaceted training in Commerce, Accounting and Management, with special focus on Electronic Commerce, to face the emerging business challenges of today and tomorrow
- Nurture their intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills
- Inculcate a research culture and enhance employability
- A graduate degree under the 10 +2 +3 system, with one main subject and two subsidiary subjects from any of the universities in Kerala or of any other university recognized by the Mahatma Gandhi University as equivalent
- Graduates with double or triple main subjects or of vocational or specialized Courses are also eligible for admission, provided they submit an Equivalency and Eligibility Certificate from the Mahatma Gandhi University, stating that their qualifying Examination is recognized for admission to the relevant PG course(s)
- B Com (Model 1/2/3) with not less than 45% marks under part 3 or BBA or BBM of this University with not less than 45% marks