Designation: Assistant Librarian
Education: Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc), B.Com
Professional Experiences: 7 Years
Post-Graduation: Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc), Annamalai University
Under Graduation: Bachelor of Library and Information Science, Mahatma Gandhi University
Bachelor of Commerce, St.Berchmans College Changanacherry
- Participated in one-day workshop on “Koha and Library Automation” held at the Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam- March 2019
- Workshop on “Ethical Practices and Resources for Academic Writing” at Providence College of Engineering on 29-02-2020
- Participated in Webinar on “Guidelines for Writing a Research Paper” organized by the Research Committee, Arasu Engineering College, Kumbakonam in May 2020.
- Participated in National Level Webinar on “Open Access Resources for Effective Teaching, Learning and Research” organized by Central Library and Research Forum, Mangayarkarasi College of Arts and Science, Madurai in June 2020.
- Participated in Webinar on “DELNET Networked Resources and Services” organized by DELNET with M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering, Belagavi in December 2020.
- Participated in Webinar on “Research Data Management Landscape: What Librarians and Researchers Need to Know?” organized by DELNET in December 2020.
- Participated seven days “National Online Workshop on Koha Library Management System” organized by Kerala Library Association as part of the Professional Development Programme on 12-18 June 2021.
- National Eligibility Test 2020
- Certificate from College of Teacher Education, Paipad, Changanacherry for the effective library arrangements of CTE-Paipad.
- Membership in Kerala Library Association
Certificates and Technical Awareness:
- Diploma in Computer Application-IHRD Kuttikanam,2022
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting-RUTRONIX,Govt.of Kerala
- Good Awareness of Koha & Soul (Library Automation Software)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (official)