Designation: Assistant Professor
Education : M.A English, M.A in Women and Gender Studies, B. Ed, SET ,Ph. D ( pursuing)
Post Graduation : M. A English Literature, Madras Christian College, Chennai.
M.A Women and Gender Studies, IGNOU
Under Graduation: B. A English Literature, Baselius College, Kottayam.
B. Ed English, Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education.
- Assistant Professor, Department of English, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, December 2010 – present
Research Interest: Cultural Studies, Linguistics, Gender Studies
Participation in Seminars/Conferences/Workshops/FDP
- The Deep Dive Faculty Enablement Programme at Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Arakkunnam.
- National seminar on Humour and Nation at Assumption College.
- International Conference on English Language Acquisition: Western Theories and Eastern Practices at St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulum
- Workshop on Fine Tune your English at CMS College.
- National seminar on Contesting the Politics of Gender at St.Mary’s College, Manarcad.
- International seminar on Multiculturalism in Contemporary Society at Assumption College, Changanacherry.
- National seminar on Trauma:Experience and Language at Govt. College, Nattakom.
- National seminar on Cultural Studies at St. Mary’s College, Manarcad
- National Seminar on Theory and After at SB College, Changanacherry.
- International seminar on Framimg Perspectives; Thinking Cinema at SB College, Changanacherry
- National seminar on Narrating Indianness: Evolving Trends in Language and Literature at Assumption College, Changanacherry
- Webinar on Enhance your professional skills with Cambridge Teaching Qualification by Cambridge Assessment English
- FDP on The Changing Faces of Language & Literature- A Digital Perspective organized by Dr. M G R Educational & Research Institute, Tamil Nadu
- Workshop at St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala on Creative Adaption -Reaching out Through Digital Classrooms
- Workshop on Effective & efficient online teaching in the age of Corona, A hands on workshop organized by IIT Bombay
- International conference on Expanding Strategies of Teaching- Learning with Digital Proficiency organized by Little Flower College, Guruvayoor
- FDP on Outcome based education in higher education sector organized by Mar Baselios Institute of Technology & Science, Kothamangalam
- FDP on Rejuvenation of Literature and Language: From Pandemic to Pan- Academic organised by Reva University, Bengaluru
- Webinar on Research Writing organized by St. Anne’s Arts and Science College, Chennai
- Online training programme on Gender Equality, Climate Change and Sustainable Goals organized by National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Abraham, Anju Ann. (2016) .A Woman’s Scrutiny of Tradition- Ancient Promises and its Unfulfillment with reference to Jaishree Misra’s Ancient Promises. ISSN2249-6696
- Abraham, Anju Ann (2018). Fantasy and Realism: Explorations of the Female Psyche in Sudha Murthy’s House Of Cards.E-ISSN 2348-1269,P-ISSN 2349-5138 .Impact Factor:5.75
- Abraham, Anju Ann (2021). Female Conscientious in The Indian Context: Doubling Identities in Sudha Murthy’s House of Cards. ISSN: 0974-097X. Vol 17.No.1
- Abraham, Anju Ann (2021). The Death of Intuition and Realisation: Rewriting Myths in Ancient Promises. ISSN:0304-2294
- “Patriarchy and Gender: Redoing Female Identities in Sudha Murthy’s House of Cards” in International Conference organized by VELS University, Chennai
- “Estrangement and Alienation in Jaishree Misra’s Afterwards” in International Faculty Development Webinar series on “A Global Humanity Endeavor in Literature” conducted, by Holy Cross Home Science College, Thoothukoody
- “Desolation and Despondency in Sudha Murthy’s Mahashwetha” in International virtual conference on Literature and Theory-From Classical to Contemporary: Different Perspectives from Indian Subcontinent organized by VELS University, Chennai.
- Certificate in Guidance and Counselling from MG University
- Online course in The Bilingual Brain from Coursera
- Online course in Ecology: Ecosystem Dynamics and Conservation from Coursera
- Online course in Feminism and Social Justice from Coursera
- Online course in Psychological First- Aid from Coursera
- Online course in Gender and Sexuality: Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace from Coursera
- Micro certificate course on E- Content Development using Google tools
- ELTAI (English Language Teachers Association of India)
- Member of college NAAC Committee(2013-14)
- Coordinator of Orientation Programme for degree students ( 2013 & 2017)
- Club coordinator of English Club 2014,2016 & 2019
- Staff Editor for College Magazine ( 2014 & 2018)
- Coordinator of inter-collegiate fest ,Gitzblitz ,at national level ( 2019)
- Coordinator of Induction programme(2021)
- Staff in-charge of Students’ union- SCASSA (2021)
- Member of College Exam Cell
- Staff Council Secretary
- Train students to achieve Business English Certificate( BEC)
Email ID: email@example.com