Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: M.Com Finance, SET
Professional Experience: 3 Years
Post Graduation: M.Com Finance, St. Aloysius College, Kottayam
Under Graduation: B.Com, Baselius College, Kottayam
Research Interest: Finance and Taxation
Participations & Paper Publications:
- Asst.Prof Christy Achu Chandy Presented a paper entitled “ User Satisfaction Towards Virtual Learning Platforms” in the 2 day International Conference held at SRM Institute of Science and Technology Kattankulathur – 603203 held on 29th and 30th March 2022.
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING /CONFERENCES/ FDP ATTENDED
- Participated in 10 day workshop on Research Capability Building organised jointly by The Research and Post Graduate Department of Commerce, St. Berchmans College, Changanacherry & The Research and Post Graduate Department of Commerce, K G College Pampady in association with Indian Accounting Association, Alappuzha Branch.
- Completed and Qualified the Exam of One Week Workshop on Research Methodology (online mode) from 26 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 organized by REST Society for Research International (RSRI) Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India.
- participated and successfully completed “One Week Online National Faculty Development Program on E-Contents and ICT Tools for Innovative Teaching & Learning ” Organized by RCP, Roorkee from 1 May to 7 May, 2021.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Financial Derivatives and Strategies” from 2021-7-12 to 2021-7-16 at Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Participated in the Online National Conference on ” Life in the 2020s: Social, Cultural and Economic Dimensions Organised by the Department of Economics, Sacred Heart College , Chalakkudy , kerala in Collaboration with IQAC
- FDP on “Direct Tax and GST”, organized by Ministry of Education Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching, Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 2020
- FDP on “Accounting standards” Organized by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) & School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, held from 27th to 30th October 2020.
- Workshop on “Creative Adaptation-Reaching Out Through Digital Classroom” Organized by St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala, Kerala, in Collaboration with UGC-HRDC, University Of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Workshop on “A short term course on E-Teaching with Learning Management System” conducted by All Kerala Private College Teachers Association on June 2020.
- International webinar on “COVID-19 Impact on Society”, organized by a cluster of 3 colleges, Dr. M. K. Umathe College, Nagpur, Dharampeth M.P. Deo Memorial Science College Nagpur & Bar. Sheshrao Wankhede Arts and Commerce College, Khaperkheda.on 23rd May 2020
- Webinar on “Research Methodology”, organized by Loyola College (Autonomous), on 12th & 13th June 2020
- Webinar on “Digital Classroom -Agile Way-Series 1, 2 & 3”, Organized by ICT academy of Kerala on 20, 24 & 27th June 2020.
- Webinar on “IPR Prospects in the world of Entrepreneurship”, Organized by the PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
- Webinar on “Man & Nature Concern”, Organized by the PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
- Webinar on “Aligning HR with Organisational Strategies in the Post Covid Era”, Organised by Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore on 31st July 2020.
- Attended National Seminar on “Careers in Financial Market” Organised by St. Berchmans College, Changanacherry, 2018
- Attended one day workshop on “Academic Writing” held at Rajagiri College of social sciences, Kochi, 2018
- Cleared State Eligibility Test on 2019
Certifications and Skill Development Courses
- The ACCA Certificate in “International Financial Reporting”.
- Online course on “Behavioural Finance” Duke University
- Online course on “Global Environmental Management”, Technical University of Denmark-Coursera.
- Online course on “Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination”, West Virginia University
- Online course on “Predict Employee Turnover with Scikit-Learn”, Coursera.
- Online course on” Improve Business Performance With Google Forms”.
- Department Secretary [ 20-21 & 21-22]
- Dance Club Coordinator [20-21]
- Class Committee Coordinator [20-21,021-22 & 22-23]
- Class in Charge [ 21-22, 22-23]
- Organized Orientation Program for 1st Year students in the college [22-23]
Email ID: email@example.com (official)