Designation : Asst. Professor
Qualification : MSc, Mphil Psychology
E- mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Dileena A P holds a masters degree in Psychology from Mangalore University and MPhil in Psychology from Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit , Kalady. She has four and half years of teaching experience in Psychology.
MPhil Psychology : Sree sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady. (2019)
MSc. Psychology : St.Agnes College, Mangalore University (2016)
BSc. Psychology : Prajyoti Niketan College, Calicut University. (2014)
Work Experience ( Research/Teaching)
Saintgits College of Applied Sciences , September 2021 to till the date
Sahrdaya College of Advanced Studies, Kodakara – 2017-2019
Mother Arts and Science College . Peruvallur – 2016-2017
“Self Esteem And Psychological Well-Being Among Transgender Individuals And Common Hetrosexuals” Publications: Indian Journal Of Human Relations -An International Journal. Vol.52 July-Dec 2018
Presented a paper titled “Relationship Between Solitude, Emotional Maturity, Internalization Of Moral Values, Mindfulness And Psychological Well-Being” in the UGC sponsored national level conference on “Psychology: Existing Trends And Emerging Fields”organized by SDM college, Ujire
. Work Engagement and psychological distress among teachers with work-family conflict.
· “Exploring The Underlying Psychosocial Factors Which Impedes The NGO’s Functioning”
· “Self Esteem And Psychological Well-Being Among Transgender Individuals And Common Hetrosexuals”
· “Psychological Resilience, Social Interaction Anxiety And Rejection Sensitivity Among Homosexuals And Transgender”
· “ Flow, Sensation Seeking and risk-taking behaviour among cyclo cross and motocross adults”.
· “Effectiveness of relaxation technique on cognitive abilities among students: a pre-post intervention”.
· “Parental motivation, self-esteem, and perceived social support among infertile men, infertile women and transgender”.
· “Role of self compassion and happiness on psychological wellbeing of working and non-working mothers of autistic children”.
· “Attitudes, Perceived stigma, and resilience as predictors of mental health help seeking”.
· “Effect of transcendental meditation among adolescent impulsivity and perceived stress.”
· “Differentials in internalisation of moral value, prosocial behaviour, and locus of control among different belief systems”.
· “Adolescent’s attitude toward sharenting of parents: an explorative study”.
· “Influence of socio cultural attitudes and body image acceptance on physical self efficacy”
· “Fertility quality of life and dyadic adjustment among infertile women”.
· “Occupational stress and dream anxiety among ambulance drivers, firefighters and transport drivers”.
· “Effectiveness of strategic sefl-anticonformity with parenting styles in child development within adolescents.”
· “Sensation seeking, risk-taking and flow among fishermen and mahouts”
· “ Emotional intelligence and job satisfaction among higher secondary teachers”.
· “Effect of parenting styles on the self esteem and psychological resilience of adolescents (boys and girls)”.
Internships & Field works
· All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Karnataka
· Sacred Heart Hospital,Painkulam, Kerala
· M.V,Shetty College For Speech And Hearing, Karnataka
· Kittel Memorial Government High School, Karnataka
· Link De-addiction Centre, Karnataka
· Ave Maria Palliative Care, Karnataka
· Little Sisters for Poor, Old Age Home, Karnataka
Workshops and Seminars Attended
· “Psychological Instrument Handling And Operations” organized by National Psychological Association, Agra(U.P.) With the Ministry of Human resource Development. Government of India.
· “Research Methods In Social Sciences: Reflection About Critical Aspects” organized by National Psychological Association, Agra(U.P.)
· “Construction Of Psychological Tools” organized by National Psychological Association, Agra(U.P.) with Abhilashi University, Mandi (H.P)
· “Qualitative and Quantitative Research Method”- organized by Department of Psychology, Lissah college.
· “How cinema stigmatises mental illness”- conducted by Department of Psychology, Farook college.
· Data Analysis using SPSS, K S Hegde Medical Academy, Karnatak
· Inflibnet N-List E –Resources and Application of Statistics for Research, Karnataka.
· Orientation to Psychotherapies : From Theories to Practice, National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroScience(NIMHANS), Bangalore
· Hypnotherapy- Foundations and Strategies, Wellness Clinic, Kerala
· Management of Learning Disability – Regional seminar
· UGC sponsored a national level conference on “Psychology: Existing Trends And Emerging Fields”.