Designation: Assistant Professor- Department of Business Administration
Education: MBA (Finance and Operations), M.Sc. Applied Psychology
Professional Experience: 3.5 years of teaching experience
Post-Graduation: MBA, Nehru School of Management, NCERC, Thrissur
M.Sc. Applied Psychology, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore
Under Graduation: B. A. English Literature, Mercy College, Palakkad
Diploma: Supply Chain and Logistics Management, International Academy of Logistics Management, Kochi.
Research Interest: Lean Management and Supply chain Management
Participations & Paper Publications:
- Published a research paper titled “Assessing the operational effectiveness of lean management in the manufacturing industry: A systematic Literature Review” in Emerging trends in business and technology for sustainable growth, Wisdom India Publication, 2022.
- Participated in three day international virtual workshop on Research article writing and publications in high impact journals, Organized by Lavender Literary Club, India, Cape Comorin Trust, India, Malaysian Industrial Relations & Human Resource Association (MIRHA), Malaysia in 2022.
- Participated in the online Short Term Training Program (STTP) on “Women Entrepreneurs in Plastic Up-cycling”, organized by SCMS School of Technology and Management in 2020.
- Attended a one week Faculty Development Program on “Empowering Teachers for Smart Teaching” organized by Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, Bengaluru in 2020.
- Participated in one week STTP on “Teaching and Learning Pedagogy”, organized by REST Society for Research International (RSRI) in 2020.
- Participated in the online FDP on “Outcome Based Learning Approach in Higher Education”, organized by the IQAC, Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru in 2020.
- Presented the paper titled “Women Entrepreneurs in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises” in the International Conference on Women Entrepreneurship and Business Management, organized by School of Management, Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre in 2018.
- Presented the paper titled “Influence of FDI on Retail Sector: Benefits and Limitations” in the International Conference on Implementation Strategies for Sustainable Innovation, organized by School of Management, D.G. Vaishnav College, Chennai in 2017.
- Presented the paper titled “Ancient Engineering Models” in the International Conference: Realm of Management in Bhagavad Gita, organized by School of Management, Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre in 2016.
- Student coordinator of P.K. Das Memorial HR conclave conducted by The Department of MBA, Nehru School of Management, NCERC, Thrissur in 2018 .
- Organizing committee member of three days Faculty Development programme at Nehru School of Management, NCERC, Thrissur conducted by The Department of MBA in 2017.
Email ID: email@example.com (Official)