Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: : M.A Econometrics
Professional Experience: 7 Years
Post Graduation: MA in Econometrics, University of Madras
Under Graduation: B. A. Economics, Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvanathapuram
Research Interest: Development Economics
Participations & Paper Publications:
- Paper publication on Morbidity and Life style Diseases in Kerala- A case Study of Thiruvalla Municipality”, IJRAR, Vol 6,Issue 1 Februry 2019.
- Paper publication on Financial literacy of Women in Kerala- “, IRJET, Vol 6,Issue 11,November 2019.
- Participated in the online International workshop on ”General paper on Teachng and Research Aptitude” from November10th to 14th, 2022
- Participated in Financial Independence Program by BIAP along with NSE held on 26th July,2022 .
- Five day FDP by IQAC of Dr.R.V.Arts and Science college 5th May to 9th May 2022.
- Webinar on Evolution of Agricultural price policy in India’ by Department of Economics, Kandaswami Naidu college for Men, Chennai on 29-03- 2022.
- National Online Conference on “Problems of Senior Citizen & The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents Act, 2007” organized by Shri Bhayyaji Pandharipande National Institute of Social Work, Nagpur on 26-02-2022.
- National webinar on Corporate Governance by Department of Commerce, VISTAS on 24-.2- 2022.
- National e-conference on ‘Decoding Union budget 2022-23: Prospects and challenges by Government PG College, Jaipur on 24-02-2022
- Webinar on Basics of Intellectual Property Rights by Department of Commerce, VISTAS on 17-02-2022.
- Virtual lecture series on climate change and environmental sustainability in India by Tamil Nadu Central University from 24-01-2022 to 27-01-2022.
- Three days national online workshop on Hypothesis formulation and testing and questionnaire preparation from 28-01-2022 to 30-01-2022.
- One-day national level virtual conference on Behavioural Economics on 31/03/2022 by Sri G.V.G.Visalakshi College for Women.
- International webinar on Environment and Development on June 7 2021.
- One-week national level FDP “Transformation in Indian Education through new education policy –Challenges and opportunities from 5th July to 11th July 2021.
- Three day training on data analysis using SPSS from 18th to 20th June 2021.
- Two day FDP on theory building and data analysis in research on 29th and 30th May.
- Participated in state level webinar on Self reliant Indian on August 2,2020
- Co-ordinated and participated webinar on”Impact of financial packages of Union Government to stimulate Indian Economy on 27 May 2020
- Participated in webinar on Financial system in the post covid scenario with special reference to banking sector on 29th September 2020
- Webinar on IPR prospects in the world of entrepreneurship on 19th August 2020
- A five day online FDP on “Behavioural Economics” organized by Department of Economics, SB College, Kerala on22nd August ,2020
- International webinar on Global Trade Challenges and Opportunities -The Current Economic Scenario on June 22,2020
- National level webinar on “Impact of covid 19 on India’s external sector on June 19 ,2020
- International webinar on Women Health Issues-Covid 19 on June 16, 2020
- Attended FDP on “Academic Publishing on Quality Research” at Saintgits Institute of Management on 12thDecember, 2019.
- Organized a One Day National Seminar on “Petroleum Conservation” by Department of Corporate Economics, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences, in collaboration with PCRA, Government of India, on 12th February, 2019.
- Attended a workshop on MOODLE at Saintgits College of Applied Sciences on 8th November, 2019
- Participated in one-day workshop on ‘Research Methodology and Data Analysis through SPSS on 6th December, 2018.
- Participated in hands on workshop on MOOC development held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam, 7th December, 2018.
- Attended FDP on “Methodologies for Teaching Modern Learners at Mount Zion Institute of Management, Kozhuvalloor, Chengannur on 16TH December, 2017.
- Participated in One day National Seminar on “Corporate Governance and its Emerging Dimensions” by PG Department of Commerce, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences on 27th February, 2016.
- Attended a one-day seminar on Demonetization at Baselius College, Kottayam on 20th December, 2016.
- Co-ordinated Inter-Collegiate Capital Market quiz Competition on 28th November, 2022.
- Organised Numismatic Exhibition ‘Moneta 2022’ on 16th August ,2022
- Co-ordinated webinar on Overview of Securities Market and Career Growth on 26th July,2022
- Co-ordinated and participated webinar on New Education policy and its impact on affiliated colleges on 18th August 2020.
- Academic co-ordinator of the department since 2020
- Arts convener (2018-19)
- Staff Secretary of College (2017-18)
- Music Club in charge (2016-17 & 2018-19)
- Member of Website Committee (2018-20)
- Exam cell member (2016-17)
- Department Secretary (2016-17 &17-18
- Member of Library Committee (2017-18)
- Project Guide of degree students (from 2015 onwards)
Certifications and Skill Development Courses
- Understanding Australian Economy: An introduction to macro economic and financial policies by university of Sydney, May 8 2021
- Microeconomics principles by University of Illinois on May 19 2020
- The sustainable development Goals- A global transdisciplinary vision for the future by University of Copenhagen on May 6 2020.
- The power of markets : The basics of Supply and demand and consumer behaviour by University of Rochester on May4 2020.
- Participated international e-quiz program on economic policies of Asia-Pacific region against covid-19 on 18th June 2020
- Attended National level E-quiz on Economics on 21August 2020
- Participated National level quiz program on 15 June2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org(official)