As women employees constitute a large portion of the personnel, the college recognises and acknowledges their contribution. The bulk of the pupils fall into this category as well. Our female students do admirably academically, as well as extracurricular activities including art festivals, university youth festivals, and intercollegiate fests. All of these are evidence that the college values women in society and accords them the respect and appreciation they deserve.
The major objectives of the Internal Compliance Cell are manifold:
- To support the unique rights and benefits enjoyed by women in society and to give these employees more influence.
- To prevent discrimination of any kind
- To prevent circumstances offending women’s modesty
- To instil the ideals of honouring womanhood.
- To help women become more aware of their independence and oppose prejudice, thereby upholding women’s self-respect in the process.