The Saintgits College of Applied Sciences Soft Skills training offer many benefits which include empowerment, mastery and purpose, and training to impart:
- Ability to build relationships by communicating effectively with co-workers, employers, clients and customers, friends and family members.
- Improvement of time management, organizational skills and goal setting.
- Development of leadership skills to improve teamwork, creativity, efficiency and productivity.
- Development of presentation skills to enhance sales, project explanations, self-confidence, relationship development.
- Ability to recognize stress symptoms and develop stress-deflecting strategies.
- Effective strategies for transition and change.
- Brainstorming and problem-solving strategies to increase creativity and collaborative outcomes.
“Campus Recruitment Training” is offered to pre-final and final year students to prepare and enable them to face the challenges of the recruitment drives. There are 3 variants of this programme according to the depth of coverage i.e 72 hrs, 48 hrs, 24 hrs and 12 hrs package. Depending upon the programme duration, students are taught all areas covering Numerical ability, Verbal ability, Logical Reasoning, Reading comprehension and mock tests exactly in the pattern of tests conducted by various companies. Interview techniques are explained and mock interviews are conducted. Thorough analysis of interview sessions is carried out with probable corrective advice. Mock GDs are also conducted as per the requirements.This preparation instills a lot of confidence in the students so that they come out successful in the placement drives.
Agreement should be signed by both parties on Rs. 100 stamp paper 10 days before the commencement of course
Following details to be specified in the agreement:-
- Name, qualification of faculty, experience, bio-data with photo.
- Plan of action along with syllabus & No. of hours to complete syllabus.
- Date wise completion report may be given.
- Attendance report should be given to teacher-in-charge.
- Study material, certificate of completion should be given immediately after completion of the course.
- Teachers should strictly follow the tradition in the college & guidelines given from time to time.
- Two internal exams should be conducted and marks forwarded to Teacher-in-charge.
- Portions should be completed subject to satisfaction of the students.
- Any difficulty in the class should be reported immediately to the Teacher-in-Charge.
- Report 10 minutes before the commencement. Late coming cannot be permitted. Absence should be reported atleast one day in advance.
- Agreed course fee will be paid 40% after completion of 25% of syllabus and balance 60% after completion full to the satisfaction of the student.
- File containing details of work done, attendance, syllabus, plan of action should be maintained.
- Final examination should be totally assessed by the firm conducting the course.
- No service charge will be paid by the college.
- 10% TDS will be cut from all payments.
- Rs. 500 should be reimbursed to the college for using college facilities and the same will be deducted from the total payment to be made.
- Formal request may be forwarded to the Principal showing all details for speedy payment of fees and request should be supplied before making payment.